Akatsuki of YCM: Rising Dawn

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um

It was supposed to be a woman. Who claimed MJ was the father of ONE of her twins.

The video was basically a detective trying to catch him on the act.

he dissapeared with Jedi Death to avoid the detective :3

Really?

Over here were're having a thunderstorm

F*ck you life

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1307752021' post='5272955']
Finally done with my math final.
Just 1 more and I'm out of this scholastic hell...
It's weird, I went to 6 Flags two days ago in 100 degree weather without putting sunblock on until over halfway through and I had no burns whatsoever.
[/quote]
You really are Harry Potter 0.o

[quote name='Führer King Bradley' timestamp='1307752223' post='5272959']
You really are Harry Potter 0.o
[/quote]

Harry Potter was never impervious to sunburn >.>
He always grew his hair back instantaneously.
...I tend to do that too, within a few weeks.
Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I were in Daniel Radcliffe's shoes...

Good to know this place has changed while I was gone.
Still not talking of Naruto and instead we just complain to each other about how we complain about our perfectly regular and perfectly fine lives while comparing ourselves to fictional characters.
Oh yeah, I just wanted to say a couple of things in my last post in a forum.
First and foremost, I'm not going to be posting in another forum again, if you people are too stupid to figure that out.
Not this club, not DEF, not NB, not anywhere aside from profiles.
Well, I've probably been gone long enough so none of care anyway, but I'll just say why for the one person who does care.
So if anybody bothers reading this and says they don't give about anything I say, nice job listening.
And I'll be honest with you, it's because I no longer give a crap, and I barely did in the first place. That's all it is to it.
I don't care.
This is the only club I ever bothered posting in for the past year or so. Absolute PF I just kept on getting tired of.
NB had 2 readers. No logical point working on it on this website.
DEF I can barely bother posting in since I know Fusion in real life.
Yeah. Those are the 4 forums I posted in last time I was active, all proven worthless posting in when I have other things.
I have a large group of friends in the first place.
I have ideas of what I'm going to do in my life.
I have goals that this website only hinders.
I have a life ahead of me that this website can survive without.
I have a group of friends and I need to become known to them, not virtual personalities on the internet.
I don't have enough time to be on this site anyway.
And you probably get the point.
But yeah. Don't bother posting a memorial like you did for Dranzer. I don't need to be remembered by a personality I wrote up because I thought it was hilarious. I can see how everything needs to be from a perfectly normal standpoint. I can see everything through my clear mind.
And YCM is a piece that doesn't need to be on the board. I'm just using it to contact Fusion, because his attachment to it makes it the easiest way to contact him.
There's no need for any special thanks since about 3 other people are going to read through this whole thing, 6 max.
And since I was already gone, there was no reason to say goodbye.

[quote name='BlackSkullCortez' timestamp='1307834935' post='5275753']
Good to know this place has changed while I was gone.
Still not talking of Naruto and instead we just complain to each other about how we complain about our perfectly regular and perfectly fine lives while comparing ourselves to fictional characters.
Oh yeah, I just wanted to say a couple of things in my last post in a forum.
First and foremost, I'm not going to be posting in another forum again, if you people are too stupid to figure that out.
Not this club, not DEF, not NB, not anywhere aside from profiles.
Well, I've probably been gone long enough so none of care anyway, but I'll just say why for the one person who does care.
So if anybody bothers reading this and says they don't give about anything I say, nice job listening.
And I'll be honest with you, it's because I no longer give a crap, and I barely did in the first place. That's all it is to it.
I don't care.
This is the only club I ever bothered posting in for the past year or so. Absolute PF I just kept on getting tired of.
NB had 2 readers. No logical point working on it on this website.
DEF I can barely bother posting in since I know Fusion in real life.
Yeah. Those are the 4 forums I posted in last time I was active, all proven worthless posting in when I have other things.
I have a large group of friends in the first place.
I have ideas of what I'm going to do in my life.
I have goals that this website only hinders.
I have a life ahead of me that this website can survive without.
I have a group of friends and I need to become known to them, not virtual personalities on the internet.
I don't have enough time to be on this site anyway.
And you probably get the point.
But yeah. Don't bother posting a memorial like you did for Dranzer. I don't need to be remembered by a personality I wrote up because I thought it was hilarious. I can see how everything needs to be from a perfectly normal standpoint. I can see everything through my clear mind.
And YCM is a piece that doesn't need to be on the board. I'm just using it to contact Fusion, because his attachment to it makes it the easiest way to contact him.
There's no need for any special thanks since about 3 other people are going to read through this whole thing, 6 max.
And since I was already gone, there was no reason to say goodbye.
[/quote]
WTF

D:

FUSION

STOP HIM.

NOW.

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1307417440' post='5262718']
If I end up going against Black in the YMB, I request that there be the pun on my name being Cero Oscuras in mexican, and how I may well likely blow up in his face. xD That would be comedically perfect.
[/quote]
Your name means Cero Sombre. Also, it's in SPANISH, not MEXICAN >>

Yes, late reply is late, but I am grounded, so nyeh.

@CORTEZ: WALL, WILL TRY TO READ

EDIT: D=

[quote name='=DL=' timestamp='1307838372' post='5275889']
WTF

D:

FUSION

STOP HIM.

NOW.
[/quote]

Nah.
Even I can tell his mind's made up. There's absolutely nothing that would convince him to come back at this point.
This would only have been a problem if he didn't make a Facebook, but since he has, we'll still be in touch and stuff.
To be honest, my main reason for staying on YCM was to stay in touch with Cortez until he got a Facebook.
Ironically, now that the time's come, I have other obligations to attend to, such as the YMB and DEF.
And I made friends here of course.

So I'll talk to you, like, tomorrow or Monday Cortez =P
And since I know it'll at least mildly irritate you:

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/29qi0qr.jpg[/IMG]
MAY WE ALL REMEMBER HIS NOT SO YOUTHFUL DRIVE WITH A BURNING PASSION.
GOODBYE CORTEZ.
I KNEW YOU WELL AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO WHILE EVERYONE ELSE REGRETTABLY MOVES ON.
SEE, ITACHI'S ALREADY LEADING THE WAY.
YEAH MAN, WAY TO BE.
WOOT.

Aight, we need a topic.
Which of the characters that have died in Naruto did you NOT want to die?
Mine was Kakashi during the Pain arc and Jiraiya.

Archived