pokemon

the animal

This is just bad. Use Capitalization when you make your cards. If you keep trying you can get better. Here's just a few tips.

Vanillas(Cards with No Effects) are not popular here. Make cards with effects like in real Yugioh cards.

OCG(Official Card Grammar) is a term used here. When you make an effect, the effect should have correct OCG. It's not: When you summon thiz card you get 1000 life points. It's: When this card is Summoned, you gain 1000 Life Points.

If you follow the Rules, work on your cards better and be a good member, you can become an Epic Member here. But if you barely try, people will not look at your cards, and you will probably not become Epic. I am not being mean, I'm just telling you how to be a better, more popular member. For now, this card gets a 1.1/10

This is just bad. Use Capitalization when you make your cards. If you keep trying you can get better. Here's just a few tips.

Vanillas(Cards with No Effects) are not popular here. Make cards with effects like in real Yugioh cards.

OCG(Official Card Grammar) is a term used here. When you make an effect, the effect should have correct OCG. It's not: When you summon thiz card you get 1000 life points. It's: When this card is Summoned, you gain 1000 Life Points.

If you follow the Rules, work on your cards better and be a good member, you can become an Epic Member here. But if you barely try, people will not look at your cards, and you will probably not become Epic. I am not being mean, I'm just telling you how to be a better, more popular member. For now, this card gets a 1.1/10

I agree...

Archived