Amplifier+Jinzo+Skill Drain=DudorWin? [LOCK]

theres no need to bash me you know. :angry:

i just asked a simple question

Anyways the goal here was to have jinzo and equip him with amp. to prevent your opponents traps. Then play skill to stop monster effect on the field so jinzo seems to lose his effect but thats to amp. it doesnt

Course I don't think that would work but hey thats why i'm asking for others thoughts on the matter

It doesn't matter which is in play first. Either way, Jinzo's effect is negated.

Jinzo is out, negating traps. Equip with Amplifer means your traps aren't negated. So you can use Skill Drain. In doing so, Skill Drain negates Jinzo's effect.

Skill Drain is out, negating monster effects. Jinzo is summoned, has effect negated. Equip with Amplifer does nothing.

It doesn't matter which is in play first. Either way, Jinzo's effect is negated.

Jinzo is out, negating traps. Equip with Amplifer means your traps aren't negated. So you can use Skill Drain. In doing so, Skill Drain negates Jinzo's effect.

Skill Drain is out, negating monster effects. Jinzo is summoned, has effect negated. Equip with Amplifer does nothing.

If Jinzo is out first, it stops Skill Drain before it triggers.

If Skill Drain is out first, it stops Jinzo before it triggers.

Rulings on stuff like Wildheart confirms.

If Jinzo is out first, it stops Skill Drain before it triggers.

If Skill Drain is out first, it stops Jinzo before it triggers.

Rulings on stuff like Wildheart confirms.

Regardless of which came into play first, if you have Amplifier equipped, Jinzo will no longer negate your Skill Drain (since Jinzo will no longer negate your own Trap Cards) and therefore will then be negated by it.

Archived