Pokemon Black and White

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOW HE HAS POKABU?!

Dudes, this series has Ash with 4 pokemon at the start of his journey...in 4 episodes.

Best Wishes has some potential now for being..watchable.

I hope Ash gets Tsutaja though, he needs to have the Grass type from every generation D:

He does.

It ALSO seems Ash might be back to getting all three starters.

This new season was expected. First of all

@Fusion

In the first serise he got so many pokemon oak has a hard time keeping track of them all.

The end of the 3rd gen season when ash comes home makes that a big point.

The new pokemon kinda disturb me, it seems like they were made by a five year old. The games new features are awsome, and america being a new "region" is kick butt. Yet the pokemon look...werid. Also, the trainers always look werid too. I liked the character styles up till 3rd gen. A guy with a scarf.... gay. Some one who looks like they have a twig in the front of there head as hair *bassed of a anime that barely exsist* freaky. I hope that this serise isnt as bad in these secounds as I predict. I really want people to stop hatin on pokemon.

I understand that I was thinking like you know how you migrate pokemon from Ruby/Sapphire to diamond pearl and platnium. Well Since this time both D/P/P and W/B are on DS that you can trade them or get some program to put on D/P/P to get the new pokemon on it.

Archived