Two New Suggestions

Mod David

We could buy a orb for like 10-1000 reps.

Their would be different colors like red blue green etc...

We could have this one orb called a rainbow orb and you could make any color you want with the orb.

The rainbow orb would cost like 2000 reps.

This image is a sample of what my idea is.

This orb would be called the orb of fire.

YCm You should also remove the line under our names.

newsuggestion.gif

My second suggestion would work like this.

At the bottom it would show who is looking at the thread.

When you click the person who is looking at your thread it would take them to their profile.

This would be good to see if anyone is paying attention to your thread.

I provided a sample as well for this.

3memb.gif

#1: WTF? 2000 reps is ridiculous. Maybe to buy Sony' date=' but an ORB? I can't even tell what is different on your example.

#2: Might work, I actually wanna see who's looking at my thread. You have my support.

[/quote']

2000 is not ridiculous for a orb that makes any color you would like.

The normal ones would cost 20-200 reps.

By orb I mean color your name with a color.

Look more closley and you can see the differance.

The orbs are for long time active members that is why the price for it would cost alot.

#1: WTF? 2000 reps is ridiculous. Maybe to buy Sony' date=' but an ORB? I can't even tell what is different on your example.

#2: Might work, I actually wanna see who's looking at my thread. You have my support.

[/quote']

The orbs are for long time active members that is why the price for it would cost alot.

Actually, if you compare, say, a banner, for about 1 rep, to 20, that's still a huge difference. And who would we give the reps to?

[/quote']

Actually, if you compare, say, a banner, for about 1 rep, to 20, that's still a huge difference. And who would we give the reps to?

My bad, I forgot to exsplain that part.

YCM would have to make a bank or some system to buy it.

It would work like this you click a buttom and say yes I would like to buy the orb of fire.

It would deduct the reps and you would have the rights for the orb you paid for.

I have seen the "who is viewing this thread" in action on numerous forums, but I don't see a real urgent need for it, considering the "who's online?" list tells you if anyone is reading your/a thread and refreshes itself every minute (regarding it is the only tab you are working in).

Otherwise, what the hell is an orb, and what the hell is the point of paying 2000 reps to get one?

I have seen the "who is viewing this thread" in action on numerous forums' date=' but I don't see a real urgent need for it, considering the "who's online?" list tells you if anyone is reading your/a thread and refreshes itself every minute (regarding it is the only tab you are working in).

Otherwise, what the hell is an orb, and what the hell is the point of paying 2000 reps to get one?

[/quote']

A orb would change the color of your name.

Lets say you like the color blue, your name would be in the color blue.

Archived