Gigo Soul Shards

Kingdom Xathers

An idea that I had recently; we all know what Gagagigo has been through during his life, from being Eria's familiar all the way up to becoming the mindless, mechanized killing machine that he has become. But here's the question; what happened to his soul after his first mechanization? Did he simply die off while his body continued to live, or did something far worse happen to it?

Here's where my idea comes in; his soul, upon leaving his body, was shattered into four pieces, each representing a stage of his life. In order this would be "Innocence", "Sin", "Redemption", and "Corruption". Each piece would later be required in his later ressurrection into a new body (which will also be a seperate Monster Card), and the state of these soul fragments and body will determine his overall final form.

I will post the skeletons for these cards later on this thread, so please don't move it elsewhere.

EDIT: Okay, here's the "skeleton cards" for the soul pieces I mentioned:

Gigo-Innocence-1.jpg

Picture appearance: Resembles a Gigobyte Plushie. 'Nuff said.

Gigo-Sin.jpg

Pcture Appearance: A faded out Gagagigo, except his skin (scales?) and clothing (or lack thereof) are a darker color. Pose would be Badazz.

Gigo-Redemption-1.jpg

Picture Appearance: A faded Gagagigo wearing armor similar to The Marauding Captain.

Gigo-Corruption-1.jpg

Picture Appearance: A faded Gagagigo, scales and clothing are the same as Sin, wearing a few pieces of his Giga Gagagigo armor, which are also a darker color. His eyes also have a sinister red glow.

ShellofGagagigo.jpg

Picture Appearance: A ghostly pale version of Gagagigo. It is in a slumped position.

SoulSearching.jpg

Picture appearance: Water Charmer Eria is doing some doll shopping. Among the dolls she is looking at is Gigo Soul Shard-Innocence.

• 9 months later...

Archived