my first pokemon cards

Six Samz 500

I may do more if you like them and would like a pic for the trade card.

264680.jpg

The equipped monster gains 100 attack times the number of cards in your hand

264680.jpg

During your standby phase you may send this card to your graveyard to special summon one machoke from your deck to the feild in face up attack position.

264680.jpg

If this card is equiped with trade you may send it to the graveyard to special summon 1 machamp from your hand or deck.

This card gains 200 attack for each machop in the grave.

264680.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. this card can only be special summoned by tributing 1 machoke equipped with trade.

This card cannot be destroyed by spell or trap card effects.

-The first card has no picture.

-You have lots of OCG errors. Don't say things short like "trade", or "grave", and keep it organized.

-The card effects are mildly OPed, and so are the ATK of the cards.

-There are some grammatical errors you need to capitalize and fix.

-Add more effort. Add more effects or fix your effects by adding an effect that fits the Machop evolution chain best.

3/10

-The first card has no picture.

-You have lots of OCG errors. Don't say things short like "trade", or "grave", and keep it organized.

-The card effects are mildly OPed, and so are the ATK of the cards.

-There are some grammatical errors you need to capitalize and fix.

-Add more effort. Add more effects or fix your effects by adding an effect that fits the Machop evolution chain best.

3/10

no need to be so serious just a bit of fun ,im not gonna play them so i dont really care

eh... ppl here get serious when rating cards...

i like machamp's pic lol

but yeah they are a bit OP in ATK wise.... but i don't mind that since i do that too a lot xD

and for Trade... its pretty hard to find a pic that fits that lol... unless you want a screen shot from the game... that wouldn't be too hard lol

i don't give a crap about OCG unless they actually word the effects wrong like "search your deck for ----"... i don't like that kind of stuff but it seems like you don't have much of that

5/10

Archived