Sotos's Shop

Sotos

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Soto...are you the one that does the pokveee sprites, b/c I'm needing more, if you are. I have a special request.

If you do not, then ignore this part.

1st: Golden Gyrados

2nd. Dark Rai

3rd: Evee

I would like evee's body, gyrados's tail, and Dark Rai's head.

If you can, can you scale it a little bit bigger, not much, but just enough. Thanks.

[spoiler=Tag Form - Chaos Sorcerer Tag]

1. Render:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i118/genesis_dragon64/ChaosSorcerrorRender.png

2. Size:

The Size as the the Example Tag

3. Background:

I'd like to have a Chaos Background going on, so preferably Black / White colors please in the background, something that goes well with Chaos Sorcerer.

4. Text

I'd like Chaos Sorcerer on the right of the Tag, with on the left of him the words "Chaos & Criticism", each word on a separate line, that includes the &. The colors could be anything that works well with the flow of the background and whatnot, but if you can somehow make the words blue and flow with the black / white background, that'd be great as well.

5. Any Other Preferations

None that I recall. I'd just like the whole thing to flow well with the colors.

[spoiler=Tag Form - Gaara Tag]

1. Render:

http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/505/1_GaaraRender.png

2. Size:

The Size as the Example Tag

3. Background:

Just a bunch of red / brown shades that have a good flow. I'd like Gaara red as well, somewhat like my Avatar, but I don't want any other red on the Tag the same shade as what Gaara would be. BUT, keep the blue eyes please. I'd like his eyes (and his symbol on his forehead) to stand out from the Tag.

4. Text

I'd like Gaara on the left of the Tag, with on the right of him the words "Anbu-of-Sand", but once again, each word on a separate line, but without the hyphens. I'd like these to be a brown that hasn't been used yet in the background, that once again, flows well.

5. Any Other Preferations

None that I recall. I'd just like the whole thing to flow well with the colors.

@BROOKLAN RAGE! and Number XV: Jaxcob: Sorry for being so late, I wasn't on my PC for a while...Working on your orders^^

@Anger Level: You mean like Dark Synchro Stars? Well, you can't yet but you gave me a good idea...I'll update my template and let you know...

@Anbu-of-Sand: I'm on itwink.gif

They're pretty well done. However, I woud like some minor tweaks for them.

Chaos Tag:

Can you make the words stretch over so it fills up the gap between them and Chaos Sorcerer himself?

Also, I like what you did with all the little orbs everywhere, but think you can move the yellow orb somewhere in between the red / green one?

Gaara Tag

Can you make the words stretch over so it fills up the gap between them and Gaara himself?

I really liked the red like, slashes or whatever it's called behind the name, think you can continue that on the whole background?

Also, when you do stretch the words, can you make it look like that it well, wasn't stretched at the same time?

Archived