Sotos's Shop

Sotos

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wowthatsabigorderblink.gif I'll do them ASAP. By the way, you're the first one to order a Super Rare!laugh.gif

EDIT: Sorry, can't do the Gold cards, because they're oversized and the gold template I have is of one size...sad.gif

It's Okay :lol:

I Only Need The Recolours,The Ultimate Rares, and The Super Rares :)

ATLASTIFINISHEDALLTHEORDERS!!!

*ahem*

Well, let's start!laugh.gif

@General White: You didn't tell me which version of advanced holo you wanted, so I made both...wink.gifOh, and, by the way, the template you sent me was really useful, thanks!laugh.gif[spoiler=Cards]terrathedragonhunter.pngterrathedragonhunter1.png

@hutman50: Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Cards][spoiler=Super Rares]obeliskthetormentorjmpe.pngslifertheskydragonymaen.pngthewingeddragonofradode.png

[spoiler=Ultimate Rares]obeliskthetormentorjmpe.pngthewingeddragonofradode.pngslifertheskydragonymaen.pngthewingeddragonofradode.png

[spoiler=Recolors]175836z.png1758361.png1758362.png

@kevin9846: I didn't ignore you, as you can see there are people who ordered before you, so I had to work on their orders first...[spoiler=Cards]548630.png5486301.png

@Dhole: Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]266107qf.png

@King Mew: Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]198311k.png

*ahem*

@General White: You didn't tell me which version of advanced holo you wanted, so I made both...wink.gifOh, and, by the way, the template you sent me was really useful, thanks!laugh.gif[spoiler=Cards]terrathedragonhunter.pngterrathedragonhunter1.png

@hutman50: Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Cards][spoiler=Super Rares]obeliskthetormentorjmpe.pngslifertheskydragonymaen.pngthewingeddragonofradode.png

[spoiler=Ultimate Rares]obeliskthetormentorjmpe.pngthewingeddragonofradode.pngslifertheskydragonymaen.pngthewingeddragonofradode.png

@kevin9846: I didn't ignore you, as you can see there are people who ordered before you, so I had to work on their orders first...[spoiler=Cards]548630.png5486301.png

thanks a lot dude + rep

*ahem*

Thanks Sotos! Your Shop Is The Best!!! :lol:

(Lol It's Funny How It Still Has The Secret Rare Name(I Just Love The Way My Cards Look) :)

Once Again, Thanks, After A While (If I Get My Printer Hooked Up To My Moniter(And Have Loads Of Color Ink...) I'll Print And Cut These Cards Out And Then Make A Deck With Them (Then I'll Upload A Video On Youtube And Give 100% (Full %) Of The Credit Of Who Made The Card's To You) :)

May i Please Have The Following?:

Golden Sticker:

175836.jpg

Card Frame - Blue:

175836.jpg

Ultimate Rare:

175836.jpg

Multi Card Recolor - Dark Blue (Left) & Red (Right):

175836.jpg

Token:

175836.jpg

Golden Sticker, Card Frame, Ultimate Rare, And Multi Card Recolor:

175836.jpg

Golden Sticker

Card Frame - Blue

Ultimate Rare

Multi Card Recolor - Dark Blue (Left) & Red (Right)

@Dhole: Yay, another angel card!laugh.gif You do know this card has no ATK and DEF, right? I have to be sure it's correct before I edit it... Oh, and also, do you want the stars just negative like a Dark Synchro's, or you want me to place them left also?

@hutman50: Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Cards][spoiler=Golden Sticker]175836.png

[spoiler=Border Recolor]1758361.png

[spoiler=Ultimate Rare]1758362.png

[spoiler=Recolor]1758363.png

[spoiler=All together]1758364.png

[spoiler=Token]All tokens have no ATK, DEF, Name, Attribute, Level or type...I only need you to post a pic for the Token to have, and its ID(e.g.SOT-028)

@King Mew: Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]198311r.png

Yeah i know it only has 0 ATK and DEF. And i would just like the stars negative so just to be clear i will post my order again

266107j.jpg

Negative Stars

Get rid of the word "Effect"

A Black Holo Border

A background holo

Thanks for your praise on my angels. Take your time there is no rush.

@Dhole: Yay, another angel card!laugh.gif You do know this card has no ATK and DEF, right? I have to be sure it's correct before I edit it... Oh, and also, do you want the stars just negative like a Dark Synchro's, or you want me to place them left also?

@hutman50: Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Cards][spoiler=Golden Sticker]175836.png

[spoiler=Border Recolor]1758361.png

[spoiler=Ultimate Rare]1758362.png

[spoiler=Recolor]1758363.png

[spoiler=All together]1758364.png

[spoiler=Token]All tokens have no ATK, DEF, Name, Attribute, Level or type...I only need you to post a pic for the Token to have, and its ID(e.g.SOT-028)

@King Mew: Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]198311r.png

Thanks (I'd rather Not Post the Pic On The "Dragon Token" Again Lol)

Can i Have A Gold Sticker, A Recolour, and A Colour Border for The Following Card?:

175836f.jpg

Gold Sticker

Recolour: White (Like A Synchro)

Colour Border: Gold (Like A Gold Rare)

Can You Remove the "Spell" Attribute Bubble?

Archived