Sotos's Shop

Sotos

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by beefman, January 8, 2011 - unneeded post
Hidden by beefman, January 8, 2011 - unneeded post

Um... I think I can do this right. I would like a logo.

Text: Sanphred

Style: Anything's fine, maybe just something that fits

Colors: Red and Blue

Render:[spoiler=[u]--Click to View--[/u]

Champion Lance: PMed ^_^Hila: Here you go, I made a version for each color...If you want, I can make you one with both of them...[spoiler=Logo1]hila.png

[spoiler=Logo 2]hila1.png

If you don't like something, just say so...Oh, and by the way, what does it mean?

...Kuri and Sanphred, I'm on it...

People, for the renders you will have to wait, Kenichi already has too much work to do...

Mina, here you go...[spoiler=Logo]99053429.png

-As for the render, it was great, a bit too small, but nevermind, you are the first to post an actual render here for a long time...:)

-As for the text, I found a typewriter font, but it sucked...If you don't like it as it is, I'll redo it...

I am so sorry I couldn't see this sooner.. BUT THAT IS AWSOME!

I love it! :D

Bluster, I'll try to do your logo without a render, but for the first render, you must know that Kenichi said he has a problem with Gimp, so I don't know when you're gonna get it...

<div>EDIT: Sanphred's order is ready![spoiler=Logo]sanphred.png

</div>

Champion Lance: PMed ^_^Hila: Here you go, I made a version for each color...If you want, I can make you one with both of them...[spoiler=Logo1]hila.png

[spoiler=Logo 2]hila1.png

If you don't like something, just say so...Oh, and by the way, what does it mean?

...Kuri and Sanphred, I'm on it...

Oh I didn't know you'd done it (^^)

it means "The Flower Bearer of YCM" Could I just ask for one thing... you know the background like colour thing, could you perhaps alter that so say for instance the Blue backgroung could I ahve pink writing and vicer versa... or maybe no background at all?

Archived