Sotos's Shop

Sotos

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

266107s.jpg

266107z.jpg

Can you do a bubble effect on these cards plus a blue holo border, recolor the cards blue, and do an advanced holo on them. Please

Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Cards]266107s.gif266107z.gif

Holo on the pic plz (can you holo the dragon only)

133082z.jpg

Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]133082z.png

208217c.jpg

alrighty hi again could i get an advanced holo, a yellow card frame/border, and a dark red recolor for this?

i'm sorry if that was a lot.

Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]208217c.png

can you make these advance rare and gold?ill pay you 45 points

294294.jpg

294294.jpg

294294f.jpg

294294.jpg

294294.jpg

im sorry if its to much to handle

Sorry, but I had too many orders... You will receive yours tomorrow...sad.gif Also, you don't need to pay me, everything in here is free!wink.gif

[spoiler=Order]

I woulld like an gold card with an Ice Holo border instead of gold, please and thanks.

121293b.jpg

Lore

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Dark Magician" + “Red-Eyes B. Dragon". This card cannot be Fusion Summoned except by the listed fusion materials on this card. You can activate each of these effects once per turn: ● Reveal the top 5 cards of your opponents Deck, then shuffle your opponents Deck. During this turn's Battle Phase, this card can attack once for each monster card revealed this way. ● You can negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that would destroy a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. ● When an opponent's monster declares an attack, you can remove from play this card to negate the attack. If you negate an attack this way, Special Summon this card during the End Phase. ● When the opponent’s effect activates that would return x amount of cards to the hand, you can negate the effect and remove the card from play.

Request Form: Sig

[spoiler=Render]-Anime-Guy-anime-guys-6863170-592-456.jpg

2. Size: Medium

3. Background: I'll leave that to you.

4. King Jehy, text style should be whatever suits the Sig.

5. Other Pref. : Use image/render on left-hand side of Sig and put text, not on, but near the render/image.

Thanks.

Sorry, I tried to render this image, but it seems too hard for me...sad.gif Maybe get Yin to render it and then get it to me to make a sig...?

can you make these advance rare and gold?ill pay you 45 points

294294.jpg

294294.jpg

294294f.jpg

294294.jpg

294294.jpg

im sorry if its to much to handle

Here!laugh.gif("Blackwing's Trick wsn't any different holoed because it is just white, so I only made a Golden card of it...)[spoiler=Cards]294294.png2942941.png294294f.png2942942.png2942941.png

266107pu.jpg

Can you do an animated specific holo on the fire at the end of the spear and an orange holo border.

Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]266107pu.gif

[spoiler=Order]

I woulld like an gold card with an Ice Holo border instead of gold, please and thanks.

121293b.jpg

Lore

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Dark Magician" + “Red-Eyes B. Dragon". This card cannot be Fusion Summoned except by the listed fusion materials on this card. You can activate each of these effects once per turn: ● Reveal the top 5 cards of your opponents Deck, then shuffle your opponents Deck. During this turn's Battle Phase, this card can attack once for each monster card revealed this way. ● You can negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that would destroy a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. ● When an opponent's monster declares an attack, you can remove from play this card to negate the attack. If you negate an attack this way, Special Summon this card during the End Phase. ● When the opponent’s effect activates that would return x amount of cards to the hand, you can negate the effect and remove the card from play.

Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]121293b.png

Want a Dark Synchro!!!

133082.jpg

1 Dark Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monster

When this card is Summoned, increase this cards ATK by 100 for each card on your opponent's side of the field. If a monster you control would be selected as an attack target, you can decreased this cards ATK by 100 to increase the ATK of the attacked monster by 200 (permanently). Zombie-Type monsters cannot be targeted by card effect's (except this card).

I WANT TO MAKE UKTIMATE RARE THEESE

266935j.jpg

266935.jpg

266935hh.jpg

266935n.jpg

266935i.jpg

266935s.jpg

266935dm.jpg

266935f.jpg

THANKS

Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Cards]266935j.png266935.png266935hh.png266935n.png266935i.png266935s.png266935dm.png266935f.png

Want a Dark Synchro!!!

133082.jpg

1 Dark Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monster

When this card is Summoned, increase this cards ATK by 100 for each card on your opponent's side of the field. If a monster you control would be selected as an attack target, you can decreased this cards ATK by 100 to increase the ATK of the attacked monster by 200 (permanently). Zombie-Type monsters cannot be targeted by card effect's (except this card).

Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]133082.png

That was good. Thanks

EDIT: Can you make the text fit in this card (were the effect shall be). It is too big effect to fit there

4fxuuu.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 or 2 monsters you control. This card is also treated as a DARK, LIGHT, WIND, EARTH, WATER and FIRE monster. This cards Level become the same Level as the Tributed monsters Level (max 12).

This cards effect depends on the Tributed monsters Levels:

-Level 1: Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 Level 3 or lower monster your opponent controls with 1000 or less ATK.

-Level 2: Destroy 1 Level 2 monster your opponent controls.

-Level 3: Decrease the ATK of 1 monster your opponent controls by 1000 to increase this cards ATK by 1000.

-Level 4: If this card battles a monster your opponent controls, destroy both cards without applying damage.

-Level 5: This card gains 2000 ATK and can attack twice this turn.

-Level 6: All monsters your opponent controls loses 500 ATK and DEF.

-Level 7: This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

-Level 8: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card would battle a monster, destroy that monster during your 3rd End Phase.

-Level 9: Destroy 2 monsters your opponent controls and 2 monsters you control. Then you can draw 4 cards.

-Level 10: All monsters you control gain 800 ATK and DEF.

-Level 11: Destroy This card to inflict 4000 damage to your opponent.

-Level 12: This card gains the effect of the Tributed monster. Destroy all cards on the field (except this card).

-Level 13: This card gains ATK equal to the number of cards on the field x 500. This card is unaffected by card effects. If this card battles, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

-Level 14: This card is unaffected by Card effects. If this card battles a monster your opponent controls, this card gains that monsters ATK + 2000.

-Level 15: Destroy all monster's your opponent controls. Then inflict 300 damage for each card destroyed by this effect. This card cannot be targeted by Spell or Trap Cards.

-Level 16: You can negate the effect of all monsters your opponent controls. This card gains the effects of all monsters your opponent controls.

-Level 17: This card is unaffected by card effects. This card gains the effects of all cards on the field. You can negate the effect of 1 monster your opponent controls to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

-Level 18: Destroy all cards your opponent controls and increase this cards ATK by 1000 for each card destroyed by this effect.

-Level 19: Your opponent cannot activate a card effect or attack as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

-Level 20: This card gains 1000 ATK for each card in our opponent's Graveyard.

-Level 21: This card gains 700 ATK for each card in both players Graveyard.

-Level 22: If a monster your opponent controls would attack, you can destroy the attacking monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the attacking monsters Level x 400.

-Level 23: This card gains all other effects (except the last effect)

-Level 24: You win the Duel.

Archived