Sotos's Shop

Sotos

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you make this a Deccel Synchro (same as dark synchro only with "Deccel" in place of "Dark")

Deccel Synchro is a dark accel synchro monster which is something i came up with a while back

108979l.jpg

Lore: 1 Dark Synchro Tuner monster + 1 Dark Synchro "Bahamut" monster

This card is unafected by card effects except its own. Once per turn you can remove 1 Dragon-type monster in your graveyard from play to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. When this card declares an attack you can switch all your opponents monsters to attack mode (flip effects are not activated at this time). This card gains 300 attack points for each monster affected by this card's effect. If this card is in your graveyard during either players battle phase you can remove from play 2 Dragon-type monsters in your graveyard to Special Summon this card in attack position.

That was good. Thanks

EDIT: Can you make the text fit in this card (were the effect shall be). It is too big effect to fit there

4fxuuu.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 or 2 monsters you control. This card is also treated as a DARK, LIGHT, WIND, EARTH, WATER and FIRE monster. This cards Level become the same Level as the Tributed monsters Level (max 12).

This cards effect depends on the Tributed monsters Levels:

-Level 1: Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 Level 3 or lower monster your opponent controls with 1000 or less ATK.

-Level 2: Destroy 1 Level 2 monster your opponent controls.

-Level 3: Decrease the ATK of 1 monster your opponent controls by 1000 to increase this cards ATK by 1000.

-Level 4: If this card battles a monster your opponent controls, destroy both cards without applying damage.

-Level 5: This card gains 2000 ATK and can attack twice this turn.

-Level 6: All monsters your opponent controls loses 500 ATK and DEF.

-Level 7: This card can attack your opponent directly. If it does, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

-Level 8: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card would battle a monster, destroy that monster during your 3rd End Phase.

-Level 9: Destroy 2 monsters your opponent controls and 2 monsters you control. Then you can draw 4 cards.

-Level 10: All monsters you control gain 800 ATK and DEF.

-Level 11: Destroy This card to inflict 4000 damage to your opponent.

-Level 12: This card gains the effect of the Tributed monster. Destroy all cards on the field (except this card).

-Level 13: This card gains ATK equal to the number of cards on the field x 500. This card is unaffected by card effects. If this card battles, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

-Level 14: This card is unaffected by Card effects. If this card battles a monster your opponent controls, this card gains that monsters ATK + 2000.

-Level 15: Destroy all monster's your opponent controls. Then inflict 300 damage for each card destroyed by this effect. This card cannot be targeted by Spell or Trap Cards.

-Level 16: You can negate the effect of all monsters your opponent controls. This card gains the effects of all monsters your opponent controls.

-Level 17: This card is unaffected by card effects. This card gains the effects of all cards on the field. You can negate the effect of 1 monster your opponent controls to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.

-Level 18: Destroy all cards your opponent controls and increase this cards ATK by 1000 for each card destroyed by this effect.

-Level 19: Your opponent cannot activate a card effect or attack as long as this card remains face-up on the field.

-Level 20: This card gains 1000 ATK for each card in our opponent's Graveyard.

-Level 21: This card gains 700 ATK for each card in both players Graveyard.

-Level 22: If a monster your opponent controls would attack, you can destroy the attacking monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the attacking monsters Level x 400.

-Level 23: This card gains all other effects (except the last effect)

-Level 24: You win the Duel.

Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]19185030.png

208217.jpg

Dude, listen: I almost fell off my chair when you gave me that gold card, your work is sooo awesome.

Could i get a black recolor (If not possible then do nothing to it), normal holo, and red border for this?

Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]24463985.png

Can you render this pic?:

2ly5vva.jpg

Sorry, this one is a little edgy...sad.gif[spoiler=Render]30128401.png

Good

EDIT: Can you resize this?:

24yzl1h.png

I want it 75% less high and 50% less long. That would be great

Well, I felt that 75% less lengh would be too much, so I did it twice in case you meant 75% length... Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Resizes]79640447.png70784678.png

@darth bane: I will get on to your order as soon as possible...wink.gif

EDIT:Done!

The absol pic was not the best, and the yusie render should be resized 75% height and 50% lenght

I know, renders are not my specialty...sad.gif The biggest Yusei render is resized as you want it...wink.gif How about the effect?

can you render this

Lucianoanime.png

also i would like it if you could make a sig out of it after you render it

Here is your render[spoiler=Render]23592277.png

As for the sig, you didn't tell me any preferations, so I did a completely random thing(to be honest, I didn't like it myself, but I couldn't think of anything else...sad.gif) If you don't like it tell me to try something else...[spoiler=Sig]68083971.png

to tell you the truth i didnt really care how it looked but do you think you could make it a bit bigger?

also insted of fire do u think u could give it more of a tech bakground?

ill give an example in a second

Wait, I came up with something better... What size do you want it?

Well it doesn't look like it was resized as I wanted, can you make it 50% smaller on both. And sorry for complain, I lost on a floor ball game yesterday so I kinda pissed of...

No problem, we all have our bad moments... Here you go, hope I got it right now...[spoiler=Yusei]70784678.png

P.S.: Here's a rep to cheer you up!wink.gif

266107p.jpg

Can you do an animated holo on the dragon's wings and then do a purple holo border? Thanks.

Here!laugh.gif[spoiler=Card]266107p.gif

The number x number sizes that are online like

657 x 234 or something

im not good with telling how big a certain combination would be

all i know is that 50 x 50 is pretty small

i think it means pixels by pixels

as in 50 pixles x 50 pixles which would be 2500 pixels right?

Okay, working on it...

Archived