YuGiOh Characters

poopybuttoxes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, man, how about making a Kaiba one? I definitely what to see how this turns out - maybe some heavy Dragon support or something ;)
I'll go look for some pictures later (after I take a shower). I'm loving Bakura and Akiza. Nice job!Don't think that [i]"force"[/i] is an OCG term but who cares :lol:

[quote name='NeosWiseman' timestamp='1282318433' post='4546376']
Hey, man, how about making a Kaiba one? I definitely what to see how this turns out - maybe some heavy Dragon support or something ;)
I'll go look for some pictures later (after I take a shower). I'm loving Bakura and Akiza. Nice job!Don't think that [i]"force"[/i] is an OCG term but who cares :lol:
[/quote]
I get most of my OCG from real cards. I got force from bait doll.

And i dont know, i dont really like kaiba haha. I'll look through some pics and see if i find one i like. Dragons have too much support right now with red eyes darkness metal dragon anyways. That card pisses me off haha.

[quote name='DHeroDogma' timestamp='1282341671' post='4547704']
Duke is pretty useful, almost like that one banned card, but this time your opponent is the only one have their cards sent, and you take the damage, lol
[/quote]
haha yea, it would def be banned, but it would be a fun card to use.

Im in the process of making a mokuba, but i dont remember what kinda cards mokuba uses. Do you?

[quote name='DHeroDogma' timestamp='1282449797' post='4552406']
lol, Mokuba is like a slightly smaller version of United We Stand. So combined with it for a ridiculous 1100 ATK boost for every monster you have, lol
Even useful in bringing in monsters when it's Synchro Summoned, lol, Like a Tuner monster
Can't wait for next card, lol
[/quote]
Im glad you like it. The effect isnt that great IMO. Could be useful in some situation though. Theres not alot of good no condition 6 star synchros so it would probably be used as a "beatstick" or whatever people call them here haha.

[quote name='Robo Warrior' timestamp='1282477637' post='4553131']
The Picture Of YuGi StInKs the ATK is way off
but the others are okay so i give you 6/10 :(
[/quote]
haha how is the ATK way off?

Anyway peoples, Jack Atlas added.

Lol, Jack looks like a Synchro, lol
Pretty awesome to use, especially if combined with other Peircing monsters, or Red Dragon Archfiend, lol
Shadi is also pretty useful, since they're kinda forced to use either Star Blast or Set them face-down, but then those face-down will lose their usability then, lol, so Shadi is a pretty cool card, lol

[quote name='poopybuttoxes' timestamp='1282861038' post='4568972']
haha yea. Im still practicing the selective holo thing. Its my favorite kind of holo, but most of the time i just dont know what to leave holo and what not. I do like the effect it has though. Hes looking down and the vertical holo just accents the seriousnes of him looking down haha.
[/quote]

Kewl, well 10/10 for the cards buddy and keep up the dam good work.

Archived