YuGiOh Characters

poopybuttoxes

Thank you to everyone supporting me. Keeps me going. This new card is REALLY crazy, and it will either fail miserably, or be a unique beginning. I honestly think its a little sloppy, but its was really hard choosing things with this card.

Ok, so i might have to tell you a story about shogo. Shogo is from the first ever made yugioh movie. They never dubbed it into english because there was so much craziness that they couldnt 4kids it. Shogo is this kid that isnt very good at yugioh, and the kids his age pic on him, but yugi and his frends try to look out for him. He gets lucky and pulls the red eyes black dragon out of a pack (which is the second best card in the game in the movie, and theres only one in the world). He is scared of losing so he just says that he would beat anyone that challenges him anyway. This guy beat him and yugi up (litterally) and took yugis puzzle and shogos red eyes. Well joey goes and beats up the guy that did it, but he could only get back the red eyes. Kaiba forces yugi to duel. It was either go, or be dragged there. Well joey slips the red eyes in yugis deck before he duels and joey and yugi show shogo that he shouldnt be afraid to duel. Then a montage comes and shows how he overcame his fears and started to duel the kids that were mean to him and became his friends.

The pic i used is supposed to be an older version of him. I really like the hair. Anyway, tell me what you think of the card.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived