>>Gotei 13: Captain Edition<< [247/???]

NeosWiseman

Oh, no, δαίμονας, no, no, no, 5 reps! It's too much man..... You already did it. OK, please, don't do it again... :D
It's not like I don't want them or something and I really appreciate your compliment on my set but it really is too much
Thank you, man, for the constant support! *bow*

Thank you, too, Mata Ashita! Sorry for using your previous nickname but I really liked it :lol:

EDIT: TOUSEN ADDED!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

This is a necrobump, nobody move!! ;)
I asked the permission of IcyBlue, but it turned out I didn't need it so here it is my necrobumped thread.
So, the news: The 10 Squad set is finished in terms of regular cards. Maybe some Promo cards will be added eventually. So is the Kaname Tousen set, BUT there is something I didn't include in it - the resurreccion and it comes as a promo set soon enough. I hope I can complete the whole thing this time. Wish me luck! ^^

[quote name='Byakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1308834227' post='5304943']
This set shall be better than my Gotei Captains. I guarantee it. Nice comeback. :)
[/quote]

I wouldn't be so sure, but thanks anyway. Btw, can I have a look at your Captain thread, if it still exists of course ;)

[font="Arial"]Hey Neo, what's going on man? ^^ I see you're still working on your Gotei 13 set. Me and Renji are working on a [i]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/i]-based 1 on 1 Contest, and as soon as we're finished with the criteria, I was just wondering if you'd be the first Voter? Y'know, as soon as he gets it posted.[/font]

[quote name='ハネクリボー' timestamp='1308841608' post='5305146']
[font="Arial"]Hey Neo, what's going on man? ^^ I see you're still working on your Gotei 13 set. Me and Renji are working on a [i]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/i]-based 1 on 1 Contest, and as soon as we're finished with the criteria, I was just wondering if you'd be the first Voter? Y'know, as soon as he gets it posted.[/font]
[/quote]

Lauren, that you? Changed your name again I see. Well, I can vote idk. Good luck anyway! ^^ And thank you for stopping by here in this old thread. I hope I can make it worth looking at ;)

Archived