>>Gotei 13: Captain Edition<< [247/???]

NeosWiseman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='ハネクリボー' timestamp='1309378973' post='5320199']
[font="Arial"]Hey Neo, can I correct 1 thing? You mis-spelled "Mask" in "The Truth Behind the Mask". Just wondering. You gonna do the other Captains soon? ^^[/font]
[/quote]

It's corrected! Thanks for catching it btw! ;)
The next 2 captains should arrive in 3 days. I'm going for the mastermind and his sidekick. That's right - Aizen and Ichimaru are up next. Stay tuned! ^^

[center]Nice cards Neo.

Don't have the time right now to look through them all, but from the ones I've seen, I see no OCG problems. Though there was one card with an extra space in the sentence, but I forgot which it was.

Keep up the good work.[/center]

[quote name='HitoKage' timestamp='1309730053' post='5331260']
[center]Nice cards Neo.

Don't have the time right now to look through them all, but from the ones I've seen, I see no OCG problems. Though there was one card with an extra space in the sentence, but I forgot which it was.

Keep up the good work.[/center]
[/quote]

Thanks, man! :)
There might be many cards with extra spaces because I add them to justify the text from both sides. ;)
Look through them all when have some more time! ^^

[quote name='Zeik' timestamp='1310415276' post='5346002']
this set has really come a long since I last commented, everything looks great, really like the Aizen and Gin cards out of the new ones since I last looked lol
[/quote]

Thanks, man! I thought I will be the only one "commenting" on my thread :D
I'm glad you like Aizen and Gin. The most difficult captain is next, though. So, I'm not sure how well I can make her. My plans are to include Isane and Hanataro (maybe 2-4 cards for each one of them). We'll see. :lol:
Thanks again! ^^

Archived