.:Black Hills Academy of Supernatural Entities:. l Started l Accepting l PG16 l Romance/Action

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[spoiler=title]
Name: Rory Leto (Her real name is Rosemary, but she hates it and doesnt think that it suits her)
Appearance(Pic/Desc): http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/KA/KAG/Kagome1271/1167719035_PunkAnimeGirl.jpg
imagine her eyes sligtly more golden.
Race(From List): Were-wolf
Personality: Loud, fun loving, sentsitve, loves her friends, loves to be the center of attention, out going, likes everyone, likes her music LOUD.
Power(Human): N/a
Sexual Orientation: Gay
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=My app]

Name:Ryoko
Appearance(Pic/Desc):
He has shoulder length brown hair. His hair at the back is straight and he wears a leather like black jacket with a big collar with fur on the collar. He wears a black singlet and dark black close to tight pants and black shoes, his quite fit and muscular, he has a scar down his nose.
Race(From List): Human

Personality: quiet but confident he often relies on his own abilities and assumes his victories in battle before the fight starts.
Power(Human):Teleportation, however if you feel that this is to strong of an ability then, Stretch any part of his body (if that's okay)
Sexual Orientation: straight
[/spoiler]

NOW. APP. NUMBER. 2!

[spoiler=Mah Unisex Person]
Name: Sable Ersaid
Appearance(Pic/Desc):
Boy Form
Tallish, black haired, pale skinned, with red eyes and wears a charcoal suit, leather riding boots, a red cravat, and a long black overcoat. He/She also wears a black fedora with a wide, floppy brim.

Girl Form
Same as boy form except shorter, with waist length hair, and doesn't wear the fedora.

Race: HUMAN!
Personality: As a boy he/she is impulsive and violent, showing no fear of anything and preferring to negotiate using the sharp end of a sword, but when he/she shifts to his/her female alternative, she/he is timid, and quiet person who's a pacifist.
Power(Human): Shapeshifting
Sexual Orientation: Bi
[/spoiler]

can i make a second app?

[spoiler=Zakuza]
Name: Zakuza
Appearance(Pic/Desc):
has short blonde spiky hair, with a strin going down the side of his face on each side, he wears a black coat, black pants and no shirt, he has blue eyes and is about 5"8, he also wears black gloves and has a black cloth belt

Race: human
Personality: Very disrespectful and arrogant, considers himself all there is in the world
Power(Human): Super Speed, can run 100 meters in under a second
Sexual Orientation: straight
[/spoiler]

also there's a fair bit of short posting going on

[Spoiler=App for this RP]
Name:Tiberius Haven
Appearance(Pic/Desc):[IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z227/Reznick666/Jimmy.jpg[/IMG]
But blacker and blue hair. Imagine this in cut off shorts around the mid shin and a tatty shirt of blue. Blue Backwards cap and Blue fingerless gloves.
Personality: Tiberius is a intellectual with the ambition to do the very best he can. A very humble character, Tiberius does not brag about his accomplishments. Tiberius can understand ladies problems and tries to help them become better, though he is very shy went asking a girl he likes out.
Power(Human): He can control the Force. (Abilities include: 1. Force Push (It only strong enough to push some one away by 6 inches) 2. Lightning Fingers (Right now, they only burn a little and drain him a lot. 3. Can move very small objects. (Again won't be able to do much)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other things. Carries a Blue Steel Katana with him at all times to defend himself.

Bio: Taken From his birth parents at the age of 3, Tiberius started learning Martial arts from his Master, Tsu Shin Pou. Tiberius was very gifted in the way of Martial arts and even more gifted with his intelligence. Training was hard for him, but it paid off. Master Pou taught Tiberius how to speak and write different languages, 5 styles of fighting (Nan Chuan, Jeet Kune Do, Aikido, Tai Chi, and Muay Thai), and how to control his powers once he started to develop them. Tiberius powers started to develop at the age of 14. Master Pou, who had similar powers began to train the boy in the way of "The Force." Master Pou also taught him how to use a sword and how to make one. Tiberius choose a sturdy Blue metal as his sword choice and forged the sword. Tiberius then began to mix his powers with his Fighting techniques and sword play. Tiberius then got a invitation to go to Black Hills Academy. Master Pou, seeing this as a way for Tiberius to become stronger, sent Tiberius on his way. Tiberius said good bye to his Mentor and friend, who went deep inside the jungle never to be seen again. Packing his belongings, which included a Ceremonial Bushido Robe, Two pairs of training clothes, and a set of clothes in which he was wearing now, Tiberius heads off for his new great adventure, School.
[/spoiler]

I would add a bio, but I wasn't sure. If my power is to much, I'll tone it down.

Yes, but remember, the RP is just starting. Romances can develop quickly. Presumably, considering we're at a school where we learn to fight the forces of hell under a legendary demon hunter, we'll start actually learning before we go to war with Satan's successor.

[quote name='LuffyLaxer' timestamp='1282633809' post='4560060']
[Spoiler=App for this RP]
Name:Tiberius Haven
Appearance(Pic/Desc):[IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z227/Reznick666/Jimmy.jpg[/IMG]
But blacker and blue hair. Imagine this in cut off shorts around the mid shin and a tatty shirt of blue. Blue Backwards cap and Blue fingerless gloves.
Personality: Tiberius is a intellectual with the ambition to do the very best he can. A very humble character, Tiberius does not brag about his accomplishments. Tiberius can understand ladies problems and tries to help them become better, though he is very shy went asking a girl he likes out.
Power(Human): He can control the Force. (Abilities include: 1. Force Push (It only strong enough to push some one away by 6 inches) 2. Lightning Fingers (Right now, they only burn a little and drain him a lot. 3. Can move very small objects. (Again won't be able to do much)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Other things. Carries a lightsaber with him at all times to defend himself.
[/spoiler]

I would add a bio, but I wasn't sure. If my power is to much, I'll tone it down.
[/quote]
All accepted by So-Wait a minute.....take the litsaber crap off....you're gonna nerd up this whole thread....make it a sword and youre accepted....and make a bio...

Archived