Eight Headed Dragon

wero-vasto

[center][IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/11ag1h2.png[/IMG]

[color="#800080"][i][b]1 Dragon-Type Synchro monster + 7 Dragon-Type monsters or F.G.D.
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card does not take any Battle Damage, and cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, LIGHT or DARK monster. (Battle Damage is still inflicted to players.). This card cannot attack directly. Once per turn, you can reduce this card ATK to 0 until your next turn to destroy all cards your opponent controls. You cannot declare an attack during the turn you activate this card effect.[/i][/b][/color][/center]

Unsummonable with Future Fusion = pretty much almost no hope of getting him out XD
or you can throw fusion subs in, try to get the dragons and fusion sub into the graveyard, then bam dragon mirror it
which brings lightsworns into mind

BTW you should just put "This card cannot be destroyed by battle" because all six attributes pretty much means its invincible. I don't think even THAT is necessary with its hax ATK and DEF xD

Effect would wbe OP'd on its own, but i guess the summoning conditions balance it out

*sigh* if dimension fusion wasnt banned

oh and you should just put 1 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster + 7 Dragon-Type Monsters, because FGD's fusion material is just 5 Dragon-Types, any dragon-types

+ a card cannot take battle damage XD

Well, it's nearly impossible to get this thing out (Dragon's Mirror and Future Fusion are the only way, I think...)
Therefore, I feel that it is balanced. (Though not your most creative card...)
Still, nice remake of FGD and I would definitely use it if it were a real card.
9/10 :D

Divine monsters are anime-only i thoguht? LOL

Let's overhaul the whole OCG and simplify it:

"1 Dragon-Type Synchro monster + 7 Dragon-Type monsters or F.G.D.
This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. Once per turn, you can reduce this card's ATK to 0 until your next turn to destroy all cards your opponent controls. You cannot declare an attack during the turn you activate this effect."

@Nelly: DIVINE is a valid Attribute now... due the fact that the Egyptian Gods now have an Playable Version :3
and it's summon requirements were made to ask for 8 Dragon-Type monsters (1 Synchro and the other well.... it doesn't matter xD) or just 2 Dragon-Type monsters (1 Synchro and the other FGD)

Archived