HELP!

OmegaWave

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooo Forum Wars ^_^

nah' date=' I think that if the error is still on tomorrow, I'll just go all psychotic killing spree whiles screaming ''FATAL ERRORS EVERYWHERE, MUST DESTROY ALL FATAL ERRORS!!!'' until I find the cause of the problem and terminate it

lol

[/quote']

you have america's support!

although, we would just ignore the problem and go kill some guy who we shouldnt have, and send an entire country into chaos... again...

ooo Forum Wars ^_^

nah' date=' I think that if the error is still on tomorrow, I'll just go all psychotic killing spree whiles screaming ''FATAL ERRORS EVERYWHERE, MUST DESTROY ALL FATAL ERRORS!!!'' until I find the cause of the problem and terminate it

lol

[/quote']

you have america's support!

although, we would just ignore the problem and go kill some guy who we shouldnt have, and send an entire country into chaos... again...

Just to let everyone know - the site was hacked, and files seem to have been modified. Unfortunately I won't be able to straighten things out until later tonight, but I have regained control of the site.

Just to let everyone know - the site was hacked, and files seem to have been modified. Unfortunately I won't be able to straighten things out until later tonight, but I have regained control of the site.

It turns out the problem was easier to fix than I thought - so the forum display thread should be working now. If anyone discovers any other problems, please PM them to me and I'll fix them as soon as I can.

Thanks for your help!

It turns out the problem was easier to fix than I thought - so the forum display thread should be working now. If anyone discovers any other problems, please PM them to me and I'll fix them as soon as I can.

Thanks for your help!

Archived