Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon Girl

M.B X

Red-EyesDarknessMetalDragonGirl.png

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 face-up "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" on your side of the field. When this card Special Summoned you can send 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster, except "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon", from your hand or Graveyard. When this face-up card is removed from the field remove it from play instead and increase the ATK and DEF of all face-up "Red-Eyes" monsters you control by 400 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=LIMITED EDITION(Gold-Tech)]Red-EyesDarknessMetalDragonGirl_gold-tech.png

Rate, comment, Etc... Thanks for viewing :lol:

pretty neat pick you got their, mine if I ask where you got it?

Also, for the effect, its op'd yet s'posed to be, I'm sure.

Okay, here the lay down.

First off, you have to bring it out with Red Eyes Darkness metal dragon, which can Special Summon itself.

So here it goes, you bring out Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon then use its effect to bring out an High level Dragon type monster. Then bring out your card by tributing "Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" 2 monsters on the field for free? Then, send a dragon type monster from your hand to the graveyard to bring back "Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon". Then use your cards effect to bring out another dragon monster? 4 dragons all in one turn? Gee, 4 monsters. Then use Red Eyes metal Dragon's effect to bring out another monster, maybe bringing out another "Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon Girl" equaling 5 dragons on the field in 1 turn? A little over board, right. Well, gee, you are not done. Lets say those two dragon monsters you brought were tuner monsters, Synchro Summon time.

So, far the field would be like this.

Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon Girl*2, 2 dragon monsters.

Stardust easily. Lv 4 tuner dragon and 1 level 4 or lower tuner monster. Well, gee, this is continous during each of your turns? Gee, I see a huge default in this strategy. Your opponent would have to bow down to dragon monsters, I know I would.

So, pic=10/10

effect=8/10

effect balance=2/10

playability=1/3

total: 20/32

So, in total, I give you an 60%. better luck next time, as I seen through your plans..

Wow, didn't expect this thanks guys, specially you General White i greatly appreciate CnC = Constructive Criticism :) +Rep

And as for where i got the pic its no secret its from JazinKays Photobucket Archive.

And i can PM it to you if you like just say so!

Well, cards is just awesome, almost printable :D. As for the effect, IMO Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon is OPd itself, so why not make a card that is OPd too :D.This card is OPd, like General White said you can have 5 Dragons in 1 turn, but nvm...If this card would be in YGO TCG, I think it should be Limited per Deck. I know I would have this card in my Deck, cuz I love to duel with Red-Eyes monsters. Right combo can blast your opponent away in no time, plus this card, it's just freaking awesome support for Red-Eyes monsters. Effect of this card is very nice, and pretty creative IMO.

So, my rating here would be 9.969/10

It's shituational. Giving up a REDMD for neutral advantage and lolswarming is overwhelmed by the hilarious inconsistency this card would cause. If you want a card that can create big plays with REDMD, run Dark Creator which actually combos with Future Fusion.

4/10 because it is balanced-ish but BAD.

• 1 year later...

Archived