Dead please lock

Joey Miles

6 members have voted

1. 1. are you ready to hit the beach!

• yes
    • no
    • no clue what your talking about
  2. 2. did you like the small peice of joey and rainers past?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary and Zoe are returning to the group after having a chat with Jake, so now it seems Jake is joining the dark side ^^;

And you have no one to blame but yourself. Also if you don't think I can be a big threat you might wanna ask Joey about that . . . seeing as I played the villain in another rpg we both are a part of. So . . . yeah . . . had the chance to have me on the same side and kinda blew it.

Oh well I shall enjoy mentally picturing your characters squirming and begging for mercy as my guy slaughters them all . . . with a smile d(^u^(o

And unfortunately I don't even know all of the potential of energy manipulation even if I had a character in Jake's RP with that power. Just don't go overboard by stealing energy from opponents, using any possible energy the opponent uses against them, or...that pressure thing again...unless of course one of us three and by three I mean Joey since he's the only one that really seems to know anything.

Also, Hyoma is unconcious (like a few feet from Alice and Joey after helping Alice get to Joey) and nobody seems to have noticed. <_<

forgot I said I'd make an app....

Name: Nashiki Yelma

Appearance: Nashiki wears black suit pants on her legs that seem to have double silver lines running on the side of each lead down to her pitch black business like shoes. She holds her pants up with a white belt with a gold buckle and always has her black, long sleeved, button down shirt tucked into her pants. Over her shirt she wears a black suede suite jacket with gold buttons and she keeps it buttoned well enough so that jacket makes an "X" around her upper body. She keeps her brown hair tied into a pony tail and has it draped down to the bottom of her shoulder blade. She wears a pair of dark black sunglasses, at night she changes into seemingly normal reading glasses but with tinted lenses.

Bio: Nashiki Yelma was forced into the super powered town at the young age of fourteen; presenting powers to her parents in hopes that they'd lover her more. On the contrary; they actually volunteered Nashiki to go into the town and be held there for probably forever. Nashiki was a loner after that event, thinking that if people who cared about her could just cast her aside so easily; what makes the rest of the world different? She does hope, that one day, she will find people who are willing to be "friends."

Super Power: The ability to create, control, manipulate, solidify, and desolidify smoke.

Name: Karingo Vertinine

Appearance: {Descriptions must be at least 4 lines long. Pictures are welcome} 1203691048359.jpg

Bio: {At least 5 sentances} When Karingo found out of his super power, He used it for fun. He is a normal fun loving kid that enjows hanging with friends. He enjoys shooting video games and basically many other games. Karingo loves music and is normally into the meal/rock genre. He is normally seen with an ipod in his ears, listening to music. He can sing and play drums, and he normally forms them together.

Super Power: nothing to God moddish and no repete powers: The ability to lift objects with his minds, and toss them at will, or use them as weapons. He is also a skilled martial artist, that can do cool flips and all like a ninja.

<_<

So...basically cover the whole place in smoke and then incase your enemy in a box of smoke probaly filled with smoke? Well...how hard can you make the smoke?

Please Note: Somebody else has the ability to turn into smoke and control the density but hasn't posted anything for a while so I'm pretty much allowing this since he hasn't posted for so long and that yours is still pretty different.

Archived