Dead please lock

Joey Miles

6 members have voted

1. 1. are you ready to hit the beach!

• yes
    • no
    • no clue what your talking about
  2. 2. did you like the small peice of joey and rainers past?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Accendo/Tarwe

Appearance: [spoiler=Appearance][spoiler=Male Form]boybyvalkyriesorrow2.jpg

[spoiler=Female Form]emogirlbykyotoyuki.jpg

Bio: Accendo was never had the ability to change genders. However, he had the ability to control both ice and fire. This was from the fact that his mother was a pyromancer and his father was a hydromancer. When he and his parents were being forced into the small town, he was involved with a transport incident where the moving truck crashed and his parents were killed. He barely survived, but his original body was too beaten up to be used. A girl with extreme healing capabilities that was also being moved knew how to save him, but it required her sacrificing her mind and giving up her body so that he would gain her healing capabilites. She wavered at first, but then she realized that he lost everything and she had everything, and out of pity, she healed him with the costs. The moving continued and he was placed into a hospital ward until he woke up. During his recovery, his brain had trouble deciding what to do with the body. Before he woke up, it decided to half the entire thing in half, "Accendo" being the pyromancer and "Tarwe" being the hydromancer. The healing powers also given were featured in both bodies. Waking up, he decided to get accomidations. Not knowing his alternate form until his first bath in the new town, where he wondered who healed him, changing into a girl. Not realizing what happened until he looked at herself at the mirror, he then realized who helped him. He quickly mastered this skill and found out that only one power can be used per form. He/She now goes to school already telling everyone that he/she's one person. His clothing works for both forms.

Super Power:

MALE: Ability to control water, but only up to meter-high waves. Healing.

FEMALE: Ability to control fire, but only up to a small inferno (anything stronger she can't control). Healing

Ability to change genders at will.

I thought we were going to have Hyoma and Joey train. >.>

Also, him and LoC's characters never seem to stick around for five minutes. They left already. That'd probably be some other time you guys could fight but that's a pretty bad matchup.

He wasn't "Falling" For her... >.<

Oh well... I shouldn't have thought things would change here >.< Honestly... Since my first day here it was like Open-hating-season for my characters... :( ...

I guess I am predictable like that...

Blashpemy. I read some of that stuff.

Oh you know I love you. <3 D.A. not so much. <_< You're behind TFM though. *Brofists TFM.*

You and LoC were the only two on and he almost never posts. And my post was aimed torwards you. It's not hard to figure out who will post.

Thanks 6, and Joe.

My characters are both going to sleep soon, heading for the next day (DAY after the beach fight)

So if you find a time to fit peter in or something...

Oh and 6, honestly, read it again, your not getting the full picture >.<

John is not "Falling" for Rose... That is not what is happening >.<

Name: Blake "Will" Talbot

Appearance: Short-to-medium length shaggy dark hair. Bright green eyes, but a small fringe covers them for the most part. Wears battered jeans, a pair of flat trainers with no socks and a plain, baggy white t-shirt. Of medium height. Fairly clean-cut apart from a very slight stubble. Fairly skinny and quite bony upon closer examination. Moderately pale skin.

Bio: English-born to a rich family. Treated quite badly and was bullied for being weak. His parents didn't like him much either and packed him off to the States. At school there he was constantly bullied for being weak and hating physical activity. Has a very strong English accent that's difficult to hide and was also bullied for this. One day he just snapped on his tormentors and grievously injured them, almost killing one and paralysing another in the process. This took a terrible toll on his health and he spent a month in hospital before being transferred to this school. Hates being called by his given name, and prefers to be called by the short form of his middle name.

Super Power: He can create powerful waves of psychic energy and fire them from his hands in beams or blobs. What sets him apart is intense emotion causes him to "break the barrier" and fly into a destructive rage, increasing the power of his beams to ridiculous levels and bending his sanity. This takes a terrible toll on his health though and dramatically reduces his lifespan. He is able to use his manipulation of psychic energy to levitate the objects and throw them. His power is basically a very aggressive form of telekinesis that manifests itself through beams and blobs, and grows greatly in power when emotionally unstable. He cannot control his power too well and will always destroy things if angered.

Archived