Dead please lock

Joey Miles

6 members have voted

1. 1. are you ready to hit the beach!

• yes
    • no
    • no clue what your talking about
  2. 2. did you like the small peice of joey and rainers past?

• yes
    • no

I think I have seen a few more girls than there were, but there were like two that were on the old forum, and I don't remember many girls rping way back when either, unless it was a dude playing a chick, which got a lil wierd at times *shivers*

ah yes the times of old that was a really good rp wonder if jake might want to do a remake or something........ btw everyone seems to have changed names so idk anyone from the olden days

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We had at least two girls in the last one. But I know how you feel. It does get weird...especially when you thought this guy was a girl and then you find out it's a guy. ._. I wonder how he's doing. I would love to see a remake though.

Jake stayed the same. I saw that he recently made another RP. Is it possible to check the original thread for them? I'm still trying to get used to the new changes and don't know what else they've done. This isn't something we should discuss here though...

Also, I guess it's good to hear that there are more girls.

Name: Ryoko

[spoiler=Appearance]

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd172/Rukiar/Anime20Guy.png&imgrefurl=http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd172/Rukiar/%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DAnime20Guy.png%26newest%3D1&usg=__lNi7uQ1Ziq9hiwH5ILbQfFRgTQE=&h=768&w=844&sz=608&hl=en&start=11&zoom=1&tbnid=5AOmfE35EeEfZM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=145&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danime%2Bmale%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D559%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1

Bio: Growing up wasn't easy for Ryoko, his family were aware of his ability when he was only 3 years of age, He had fallen off a small cliff after going underneath the protected railing, his parents had screamed as they watched him fall, however, suddenly he had teleported up and back on to the hill! His mother was unbelievably relieved. his father, although you think would be happy showed signs more of disgust than anything. The reputation supers had wasn't one to be proud of. After the father secretly told the gpovernment about his power they took him from his mother and put into the Supers secluded area. He is now 16 and goes to school.

Super Power:

Teleportation, He can Teleport within an area of 20 metres.

here is my second app

pimp slap this chick and Jason will haft to have a few "words" with you

[spoiler=app2]Name: Rose Tenma

[spoiler=Appearance:]CG_Girl_50_by_iDNAR.jpg

[spoiler=Bio:] Rose's life was a happy one, she and her brother lived with their parents and were perfectly happy, but then their parents sepperated, Rose was taken by her mother, her brother taken by their father. Rose's mother raised her to be somewhat of a propper girl, but Rose still had that inner wild side that most teenage girls have. Rose's life seemed like i was good, but she still hated the fact that her parents had split, but she had coem to terms with it and never confronted her mother about it. One night Rose was laying in bed she could feel something wasn't right, she just had a gut feeling that something was wrong, but she couldn't tell what, suddenly the room became very humid Rose looked around trying to think of what was going on, then the water vapor in the air began to condence into water droplets. Rose became frantic not knowing whata was happening she couldn't make a noise, the droplets began to pool into a large ball of water witch took shape of some sort of human like creature, then the water seemed to freeze all on its own, Rose managed to scream, her mother burst threw the door after hearing Rose scream, Rose screamed again when the door flew open, the frozen figure looked to the mother seeing her as a threat it shot a large ice shard at the mother impaling her, Rose watched helplessly as this thing killed her mother, she sat there loooking at the creature, and it turned to look at her "Me friend." it managed to say before it melted onto the floor leaving a large puddle. Rose sat in silence until the morning and then called her brother asking him to come over and get her, and she went and waited outside for him, he arrived shortly and looked at her realizing now that both their parnets were dead, he held her to try and confert her, but with no avail. Soon after the death of both of their parents the goverment made a town for the so "supers" where they moved to, and now were they attend school

personality: Rose plays the sweet and innosent act very well, but when her brother isn't around she becomes a wild teenage girl who is boy crazy

Super Power: able to summon ice/water golems(only one at a time)

other:

[spoiler=water golem appearance]WaterElemental.jpg

[spoiler=ice golem appearance]IceGolem.jpg

*Sits down and eats popcorn.*

Ewwww...a red head...ed girl. With ice powers? Boy crazy? Please don't tell me you're going to try to...

Anyway, my character is pretty much designed to be a toral wuss. Unless in his other form which yes...I realize is a red head. It's to better fit his power, pyrokinesis. The other form is meant to be an all around bada**.

Archived