Dead please lock

Joey Miles

6 members have voted

1. 1. are you ready to hit the beach!

• yes
    • no
    • no clue what your talking about
  2. 2. did you like the small peice of joey and rainers past?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, this Idea sounds so interesting. but before I start on a App, I would like it if Some one could give me a run down on anything else that may have happened that is deemed Important but is not in the the top of the forum(I got like 20 mins before I should go to sleep cuz im sick, I will propably sleep on it and see if I come up with anything.)

( I'm making a dude character, I dont feel right any other way)

As for the topic Presented to me, I can only say that I have no opinion on a persons sexual preferences. But I am straight(Idk, but I just feel like it has nothing to do with me, so as long as im not forced into this topic, I should be okay.Right?)

Well pretty much everyone else said it wasn't them. Just those other two that have only posted their apps and haven't gotten into any of our discussions but I don't think so. You've also been a bit to silent when it came to my guess.

Edit: Lord of hCaos made a (redhead) girl. We're waiting on Aussa. Also does that mean I can't discriminate against red headed girls? I've had too many bad experiences with them.

Archived