Soul Eater: Web of Madness [Started/Accepting/PG16] Co-Owned by David Rain

[quote name='6-Shot Finale' timestamp='1284434058' post='4625762']
If it's a bird then it must have something to do with birds...you're weapon is a pen (one of those feather pens) isn't it?
[/quote]
Nope
Hint: It's Not Conventional Weaponry(It Means It's Not a Professional Weapon)

Tutorial.com you're accepted

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='6-Shot Finale' timestamp='1284434588' post='4625779']
Hmmmm...I want to say razor sharp wings but I hope you aren't that uncreative.

A rapier?

Edit:
Now we have to many shibusen and still no non scythe female in shibusen.

Also...is it a...boot or boots or something along those lines?
[/quote]
No, I think the weapon I chose is VERY creative

Leaving that question then for another day than. I guess here's an App. I don't know, I'm feeling kinda... off today.

Meister

Name: Sky Redink
Personality: Overall a happy boy, he believes life to be something precious and that yes, even the truly mad don't deserve to die. His more positive traits include high observance, compassion and attempt at understanding of others. Unfortunately his negative traits include Naivety, Nosiness, and rather small self worth.
Appearance: Blond hair with crimson tips and is of average height, usually wearing a red and black jacket with a white with red design shirt on underneath. Pants are faded gray.
Bio: Full Bio NA, but he is the great-grandson of mad-man Edgar Allen Poe and is looked down on because of it.
Faction: Shibusen
What is Death's Phone Number: 42-42-564

Weapon

Name: Vivian
Weapon Form: Firefox Scarf
Weapon Appearance: Appearing as though it were a fox wrapped around ones neck, whose fur appears on fire. Allows the user to use fire based attacks focusing on will-o-wisps.
Personality: A loner by life who desperately wishes to be treated normally, She has a rather gloomy and depressed disposition. However, when she's around Sky she does seem to get a little more upbeat and cheerful
Appearance: Long red hair, with gray eyes, usually wearing the usual average uniform.
Bio: NA
Faction: Shibusen
Soul Resonance Technique: Increased fire powers and higher speeds.

Meister

Name: Euryale Gorgon
Personality: Deceiving, cold, cut throat.
[spoiler=Appearence][IMG]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/Grimmjow_nefarious/Archer_girl_by_Roboto_kun.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Bio(Optional): She is one of the gorgon sisters. She posses great power through her body, and is a malicious witch as well as a formidable Meister.
Faction: Arachnophobia
What is Death's Phone Number? 4242564

Weapons

Name: Malice Ice
Weapon Form: A blue Raspberry Popsicle, can manipulate ice using it as various attacks.
Weapon Appearance: A blue raspberry Popsicle with a five inch stick
Personality: Fun, joyous, likes to play around
[spoiler=Appearance] Ignore the scythe. [IMG]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/Grimmjow_nefarious/Levi___The_Demon_Hunter_by_AnimeDumbass.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
Bio(Optional): Euryale found him and adopted him as her own child. He he grown attached to her but acts completely unlike her. He would do anything for her and serves her as if a slave. He does any and everything to please her no matter what the cost is. She trained him to become a formidable weapon even if he only looks weak and silly. He is not to be take lightly.
Soul Resonance Technique: Deadly ice like attacks That can cause colossal damage.

Name: Icarus Ruxin
Weapon Form: A strong bow able to shoot powerful arrows at far distances and even close range. For close quarters fighting the bow can be treated as a dual bladed weapon. The top and bottom of the bow are blades on the outside of it.
Weapon Appearance: The bow in the picture of Euryale.
Personality: Serious and tactile always thinking ahead he doesn't want Him or his group to ever be caught in sticky situations so he tends to always be looking out for them. He pays very close attention to surroundings and uses his information wisely.
[spoiler=Appearance] Ignore the gun. [IMG]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/Grimmjow_nefarious/Icarus_by_Wen_M.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Bio(Optional): Came to Euryale in hopes to join her. She accepted and took him in as one of her own weapons realizing that he is strong and perfect for her. He has grown very close to her and some would even consider him to be in love with her. However she does not return the feeling. She acts cold and stern towards him.
Soul Resonance Technique: Becomes a crossbow like weapon that attaches her Her arm and can fire arrows without a trigger being pulled.

Note: Icarus and Malice can use their powers together to fire ice arrows and such.

+1 rep to the person who correctly identifies the game this is a reference to:

Weapon

Name: Steve,
Weapon Form: Steve, Slingshot of the Stars
Weapon Appearance: A slingshot baring the shape of a simplistic cartoonish man, whose arms serve as the posts of the band, his true color is unknown.
Personality: Witty, Sarcastic and With an Ego the size of a mecha death, he is never afraid to point out the flaws in everyone, regardless of how that person may feel. Yeah. To put this in perspective he once spent a day pointing out every time kid went or did something "asymmetrical", be it one hand being higher than the other or even if his face went uneven in a scowl. The result... well, you get the idea.
Appearance: Tall with messy blond hair, a white bowlers hat on top which he wears on Mondays and Fridays only. His long, simplistic rain coat which he wears regardless of weather has unusual properties, it changing color at various points of the day when no one is watching. In weapon form, this also occurs on the grip and arms where the jacket would be on a real body. Otherwise, he also wears white jeans with a belt, the belt buckle being a big "S". His shoes are always brown, but that detail is more a quirk than a fact.
Bio: Behold, he is Steve! Greatest weapon of this century! Gaze upon his awesomeness and tremble. Made from the greatest woods in the most sacred of lands (a ficus, Pittsburgh), he has sworn to being the greatest weapon every made! No wait, He is the greatest weapon every made! And he insists that everyone knows it. But with great power comes great responsibility, so there has yet to be a Meister who can equal his amasingness... and by that we mean can support the weight of his gigantic ego and the constant barrage of criticism and remarks made at the Meister and the Meister's enemy.
Faction: Shibusen... though it's not sure they want him.
Soul Resonance Technique: Becomes "Super Steve", gaining a cape on his weapon form and able to do very extreme amounts of impact damage, enough so to level hills. Is rendered unconscious after EVERY Soul Resonance aka one bullet.

Archived