Soul Eater: Web of Madness [Started/Accepting/PG16] Co-Owned by David Rain

[quote name='SPA7X' timestamp='1284518786' post='4628506']
+1 rep to the person who correctly identifies the game this is a reference to:

Weapon

Name: Steve,
Weapon Form: Steve, Slingshot of the Stars
Weapon Appearance: A slingshot baring the shape of a simplistic cartoonish man, whose arms serve as the posts of the band, his true color is unknown.
Personality: Witty, Sarcastic and With an Ego the size of a mecha death, he is never afraid to point out the flaws in everyone, regardless of how that person may feel. Yeah. To put this in perspective he once spent a day pointing out every time kid went or did something "asymmetrical", be it one hand being higher than the other or even if his face went uneven in a scowl. The result... well, you get the idea.
Appearance: Tall with messy blond hair, a white bowlers hat on top which he wears on Mondays and Fridays only. His long, simplistic rain coat which he wears regardless of weather has unusual properties, it changing color at various points of the day when no one is watching. In weapon form, this also occurs on the grip and arms where the jacket would be on a real body. Otherwise, he also wears white jeans with a belt, the belt buckle being a big "S". His shoes are always brown, but that detail is more a quirk than a fact.
Bio: Behold, he is Steve! Greatest weapon of this century! Gaze upon his awesomeness and tremble. Made from the greatest woods in the most sacred of lands (a ficus, Pittsburgh), he has sworn to being the greatest weapon every made! No wait, He is the greatest weapon every made! And he insists that everyone knows it. But with great power comes great responsibility, so there has yet to be a Meister who can equal his amasingness... and by that we mean can support the weight of his gigantic ego and the constant barrage of criticism and remarks made at the Meister and the Meister's enemy.
Faction: Shibusen... though it's not sure they want him.
Soul Resonance Technique: Becomes "Super Steve", gaining a cape on his weapon form and able to do very extreme amounts of impact damage, enough so to level hills. Is rendered unconscious after EVERY Soul Resonance aka one bullet.
What is Death's Phone Number: 42-42-564
[/quote]

I have a strong urge to say your´re referencing Dark Cloud.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um I love soul eater so I plan to get very involved in this. Don't worry I post a lot now that I have time. Here is another character I would like to create

Weapon

Name: Umi Nefar
Weapon Form: A efficient drill blade that can be used for several purposes.
[spoiler=Weapon Appearance] [IMG]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/Grimmjow_nefarious/drill_blade_by_neko303-d2ykb6p.png[/IMG] [/spoiler]
Personality: She is laid back and chill. She likes to keep everyone happy. She does not result to fighting unless her Meister, desires it. If she is on her own with no Meister because she can fight effectivly without one then she does not fight unless the enemy attacks first or provokes her. She doesn't lose her cool to much but when she does it's like the wrath of the ocean crashing down on you.
[spoiler=Appearance] [IMG]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/Grimmjow_nefarious/d20ba564c72efcb0edd7b4ad853cfdec.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler]
Bio: She was born in a clan of assassins and learned their ways of fighting growing up. She was abandoned by the group. They thought that she was to weak to be among them. Umi stripped them from her existence and does not feel anything for them anymore. She has come to Shibusen to prove to herself that she is strong, and she wants to fight for the good guys.
Faction: Shibusen
Soul Resonance Technique: Becomes a gigantic metallic top that's top is attached to a chain that the Meister can use to control her with. On the sides of the top are spikes. the spikes are also drills. When trained enough Umi will be giving the ability to cover the top in fire creating a deadly fire-tornado like weapon.
What is Death's Phone Number? 42-42-564

[quote name='Li††le Mons†er' timestamp='1284595020' post='4630347']
Um I love soul eater so I plan to get very involved in this. Don't worry I post a lot now that I have time. Here is another character I would like to create

Weapon

Name: Umi Nefar
Weapon Form: A efficient drill blade that can be used for several purposes.
[spoiler=Weapon Appearance] [IMG]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/Grimmjow_nefarious/drill_blade_by_neko303-d2ykb6p.png[/IMG] [/spoiler]
Personality: She is laid back and chill. She likes to keep everyone happy. She does not result to fighting unless her Meister, desires it. If she is on her own with no Meister because she can fight effectivly without one then she does not fight unless the enemy attacks first or provokes her. She doesn't lose her cool to much but when she does it's like the wrath of the ocean crashing down on you.
[spoiler=Appearance] [IMG]http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu201/Grimmjow_nefarious/d20ba564c72efcb0edd7b4ad853cfdec.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler]
Bio: She was born in a clan of assassins and learned their ways of fighting growing up. She was abandoned by the group. They thought that she was to weak to be among them. Umi stripped them from her existence and does not feel anything for them anymore. She has come to Shibusen to prove to herself that she is strong, and she wants to fight for the good guys.
Faction: Shibusen
Soul Resonance Technique: Unknown so far.
[/quote]

Look 6-Shot you got that Female Wep you wanted :lol:
Accepted for 6-Shot's Sake

HOLY S*** H*** YEAH!

Edit: It doesn't seem like Noah's getting a partner but this can work out fine. Noah is already set up so that he can resonate with anybody pretty well so he can pretty much be an extra for missions of a higher difficulty. Resonating with him creates another weapon I guess. Ex. Shin+Noah=Handsaw

By himself he'll just use his claw.

I love Soul Eater...
I'm joining...

Name: Fubuki
Weapon Form: Katana
Weapon Appearance: Black Katana with Dark red fire erupting from the blade.
Personality: Fubuki is a laid back person, not really caring about what is going on. He acts bored most of the time and sometimes even sleeps during a battle...
[spoiler='Appearance'][img]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6122/1c56f645de1bbda43636cb2.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Bio: Fubuki was always a person who disliked wars, he'd much rather sleep all day. Despite this, he joined Arachnophobia and stormed many locations with his partner, but when his partner left Arachnophobia, he quickly got bored of his faction and rarely did anything for them. He lets others use him however...
Faction: Arachnophobia
Soul Resonance Technique: Boring Blade: Thousands of Katana made from souls rain down onto the opponent, almost never misses, attack ends with Fubuki falling asleep...

Archived