[Ω]The Zelda Organization~Fifth Generation~[Ω]|Members get free things at the Leaf Shop!

Ω Link Ω

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Username(Habit): FTW (For the Wynn), you can call me FTW, Wynn or Zero. I go by all 3.
Reason to join: Because Legend of Zelda is amazing.
Reason we should accept: Because I am a Legend of Zelda fan.
How many Zelda games do you have: 3, or if I can find my Majora's Mask copy 4.
Favorite game: Ocarina of Time. Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess tie for a close second.
Favorite Character: Link (Not original but whatever, he's my fave) although I also love Midna.[/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
Yup and i'm surprised i didn't get grounded again because of my grades, two C's and two B's.

Well back on topic. I have some info On SS.Link lives in some floating islands (Reminds me of Avatar the movie for some reason) and finds out about the world below, that is full of darkness. He finds the Skyward Sword (Which later turns into the Master Sword) and using it he teleports between the world below and the sky islands (What i'm calling the floating islands).

[quote name='Lief' timestamp='1289746573' post='4783872']
Yup and i'm surprised i didn't get grounded again because of my grades, two C's and two B's.

Well back on topic. I have some info On SS.Link lives in some floating islands (Reminds me of Avatar the movie for some reason) and finds out about the world below, that is full of darkness. He finds the Skyward Sword (Which later turns into the Master Sword) and using it he teleports between the world below and the sky islands (What i'm calling the floating islands).
[/quote]

That sounds so awesome...can't wait for March to get here.

Got any room for more Zelda fans?

Username(Habit): ChilledFlames
Reason to join: The Legend of Zelda Franchise is consired one of the greatest franchises around. I enjoy the series as a gamer and I like VGM clubs in general.
Reason we should accept: I am in the midst of beating Zelda II
How many Zelda games do you have:
Zelda Collector's Edition (i.e. LoZ, Zelda II, OoT, MM,) Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Phantom Hourglass
Favorite game: Phantom Hourglass
Favorite Character: [s]Tingle[/s] Makar

[quote name='~Articuno~' timestamp='1290623682' post='4807325']
I got stuck in the water temple in OOT. Stupid keys... Any advice on what I should do?
[/quote]

Did you play the Song of Time in the room where you get the Hookshot?

OT: It is going to be another great Zelda game. You think Skyward Sword is going to come with a packaged WiiMotion Plus?

That would be the best move Nintendo can do with Skyward Sword. It is pretty amazing that Nintendo is making this game much hardcore for Zelda fans (Usually, people would just hack at the monsters until they died. Now they need to tilt their Wiimote in a certain angle and strike from there).

Archived