[Ω]The Zelda Organization~Fifth Generation~[Ω]|Members get free things at the Leaf Shop!

Ω Link Ω

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='ChilledFlames' timestamp='1290689838' post='4809039']
Did you play the Song of Time in the room where you get the Hookshot?

OT: It is going to be another great Zelda game. You think Skyward Sword is going to come with a packaged WiiMotion Plus?
[/quote]

I haven't even gotten to the hookshot yet. I used up all the keys in the wrong order so I can't get to it. :(

My first playthrough of the Water Temple took months just because I didn't know a block of time was in the room with the longshot (Who could have guessed that there would be a Block of Time in the same room you get a new item?). Besides that, Water Temple was pretty easy.

Zelda 1 was just cryptic. Zelda II was just cryptic and hard to navigate through. It has the unpopular Ra, which is unpopular due to it having the same attack pattern as the infamous Medusa Head from Castlevania. And geez, cheap deaths by getting hit by an enemy into a pit! Also, the first palace is in Parapa Desert. In order to reach said desert, go north-east from Ruto (it could be Rauru) into a forest. You will see a cave. Navigate through the cave and you shall reach the desert with the palace. If you go south of the palace, you shall encounter a small path that will lead to a Heart Container.

• 2 weeks later...
Username(Habit): Nukyasu. (.:Mimi:. - Remember Me?)
Reason to join: Obvious. I wanna join my own club, right.
Reason we should accept: I'm the reason this club is here.
How many Zelda games do you have: 8. (I think)
Favorite game: Majora's Mask.
Favorite Character: Malladus in Zelda's Body.

Archived