Vongola Headquarters [A KHR Organization] "Ready for a Mafia Summer!"

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a couple things to say:
1.We can't copy things from the "OTHER" KHR abriged series....
2.Like little kuriboh, we need things like "In america" or "Super Specal Awesome!"...Somthing the characters say over and over again(Like in the "Acutal Anime, but more wierd)
3.I think the skiping to the second season is good becuase the 19 episodes of filler....

[quote name='Kagene Satsuki' timestamp='1285293211' post='4649785']
@Chaos: What do you mean sent it to me? I never got anything...And if you sent it to my old account, i cant get it

@everyone: for the series, i dont think i can do anyone from season 1...From season 2, maybe i can so bel or squalo......idk.
[/quote]

I sent it to your email address. <_<

EDIT: Letting you all know now, I won't be on from the rest of today or the weekend. I'm going out of town and I'll be back Sunday. So, try not to start much of the Abridged series without me. ^_^

well if it helps...>.>

Gokudera = incessant habit of saying nothing but "Juudaime" all goddamn episode except for any time he is by himself.

Hibari = Dick. make him as dick as possible.

Ryohei = Extreme. see the video on youtube called "Extreme Rice" for a comparison.

Yammamoto = should make baseball references constantly that nobody will get.

Theres a few ideas. >.>

[quote name='Kailyn Kyosuke' timestamp='1285360644' post='4651234']
well if it helps...>.>

Gokudera = incessant habit of saying nothing but "Juudaime" all goddamn episode except for any time he is by himself.

Hibari = Dick. make him as dick as possible.

Ryohei = Extreme. see the video on youtube called "Extreme Rice" for a comparison.

Yammamoto = should make baseball references constantly that nobody will get.

Theres a few ideas. >.>
[/quote]
Like this?
Gokudera:"Juudaime! Are Juudaime You Juudaime Okay Juudaime? Juudaime!

Hibari:I will bite you to death, every second you stand there I hate you 10% more. (Diffrent scene): You are taller then me, I hope you burn in hell forever(note: Does hell count as bad?) (New scene):Mukuro, your right eye is a diffrent color then the left, I will bite you death becuase of that.

Ryohei(When he fights in the sun battle): EXTREME! This is so extremly extreme that will extremly hurt when I extremly punch you extremely hard! EXTREME FOCUS PUNCH(pokemon refrence) OF EXTREMELY AWESOME EXTREME POWER! EXTREME!

Yamamototo:We need a plan. Gokudera you go to [u]centerfield[/u], Tsuna you go to the [u]shortstop[/u], Gokudera and tsuna, you need to be [u]Umpires[/u]! When you see the enemy, do a [u]Double[/u] and get a [u]Flyout[/u] to [u]steal home base [/u]

Also: I was bored so I made some lines for the abridged(Sorry if they suck)
[spoiler=Abridged Lines]
Tsuna: Hey gokudera, where do you and bianchi live? I mean you allways stay at my house and you never leave really, all you do is take my food, my games, my homework...
Gokudera: Well Juudaime, Bianchi lives in a juudaime arpartment building, juudaime becuase I can stay with her juudaime, But juudaime, of course you knew that juudaime!
Tsuna: Where do you live? I mean, you have to go to your house sometime....
Gokudera: I live in a very special place, it is so nice, cozy and warm it's almost like your juudaime hair juudaime!
Tsuna:JUST TELL ME ALL READY!
Gokudera: Fine, i'll take you to my house
*Both of them walk, and end up at tsuna's house*
Tsuna: Why are we here? This is my house.
Gokudera:Just wait.
*They both walk up stairs to Tsuna's room*
Tsuna: This is MY ROOM! Why are we here, I thought you were gonna take us to your house
Gokudera: This is my house juudaime!
Tsuna:No this is my room!
Gokudera: No this is your room, this is my house *points under tsuna's bed
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Dranzer' timestamp='1285228218' post='4647560']
I think we should do a preview to see how will people react.

[spoiler=KHRA Episode 0 - Plot Begins,Varia Climaxes]
*Squalo and Basil fighting on the roof*
VOIIIII.Kid you can't win with your sword.Look at how small it is,now back to mine,now back to yours....

Basil: Yeah,I get it I'm British.

Squalo: Just tell me where the vongola rings are and I'll let you go.

Basil: Never.

Squalo: TELL ME WHERE THEY AREN"T!!!

Basil: They're not at me when I'll deliver them to the Guardians tomorow.Ha thought you could fool me!

Squalo: Dam straight.

*Basil falls*

*scene ends*

Hibari: For some reason I wasn't in this episode.Subsribe or I'll bite you to death![/spoiler]
[/quote]

So hey, I recorded it. And I think it sounds pretty good (I can do a good British voice :D)

But IDK how to make it an mp3, cause I have it automatically as a video.

I mean, I can upload it on youtube, then get it to an mp3....yeah~:D

I'll get right to that, and then I'll post the mp3 link here (BTW, I just went ahead and recorded that entire scene by myself >> I think I could have done better with Squalo, personally)

Alright, since that doesn't seem to work, cause loading youtube vids takes FOREVER!

I'll just get a video converter :T

EDIT:

Download it here

http://kiwi6.com/file?id=92885yttdy

My thoughts:

I;m very good at Basil. I can't do squalo very well, and I can do Hibari quite well.

Archived