Yu-Gi-Oh! DFR: Book One, the Neo Duel Force. Chapters Six and Seven is Up!

legendhiro

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this fanfic?

• I have not read your last fanfic, and I won't read this one. It sucks.
    • I have not read your last fanfic, but this one seems awesome!
    • I have read your last fanfic, and this one doesn't live up.
    • I have read your last fanfic, and this one is just as good. Love it!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

so pressing personal concerns have suddenly become far less pressing, and i am able to finally make updates here! i'm also working on my epic battles thread, so don't expect more than one update here per week, but do expect updates here once a week!

see what i did there? that was funny! wasn't it?

anyway, no dueling this week, but we get a lot of insight into all of the characters. well, except Thay. hopefully i've managed to make them a little less two dimensional ;)

[b]Next Chapter[/b] The Story of the Duel Force

Millennium Keeper tells Kira about a forgotten Duel Monsters team, known only in rumors, and about her responsibility to carry on their legacy.

[quote name='senron' timestamp='1316122035' post='5516872']
...I still can't see the characters in my mind.
[/quote]
don't worry, more detailed descriptions of the characters will come soon. there is no reason why i'm waiting so long, except that Kira is telling the story, and she simply wouldn't have described them yet. that, and our last main character has yet to show up.

how did your audition go?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'd hoped to have it up earlier this week, but i've been having trouble getting to the site. it still seems a little glitchy to me. someone let me know if they've been having problems so i'll know if this is widespread, or if it's something with my own computer or account.

anyway, after a much longer wait than i ever intended, chapter three of DFR is up in the first post. assuming that my account is working again for good, you all can expect regular updates once again for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

i tend to do stuff like that. thanks for the heads up.

came on here to say that i'm hoping to get a new chapter up tomorrow, and that i should actually be able to this time. if anything gets in the way i will log on and let everyone know.

and yes, we are getting to the good part. there might actually be a duel soon! ;)

i got distracted by bonds beyond time abridged, which went up earlier this week and put me on a judai kick. good news: the first two parts of the lastest epic battle are up. bad news: i haven't finished the update for this thread yet. check out epic battles. i should have the final part of judai v. judai up today, and then i'll get back to work on the update here.

Chapter four is finally up. It would have been up a couple days ago, but I decided to make a bunch of changes.

I probably should have mentioned that earlier. Whoops.

Anyway...

[B]Next Chapter[/b] The Leadership Tournament; The Power of Damien Johnson!

Hurray! Some dueling! Finally, geeze.

the next chapter is up already. i know, i don't believe it either!

[quote name='Stigma_Horrizone' timestamp='1321498732' post='5647806']
not bad, and if i have to guess, Damien is most likely to play a Machina Build,jus guessin'.
[/quote]you're actually kinda close, and there will be a machina duelist, but he will show up later.

anyway...

[spoiler=Card of the Day, Turn Five]
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100122162935/yugioh/images/thumb/0/00/CyberEltaninJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg/282px-CyberEltaninJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg[/img]
Cyber Eltanin is not just one of the strongest and most useful cards in Damien's deck, it is one of the strongest and most useful cards in the game! toss it into a Chimeratech OTK and you have another kill option ready in case you fail with either Future Fusion or Overload Fusion. Plus it has a star theme, which is just cool.[/spoiler]

[b]Next Chapter[/b] The Leadership Tournament; The Attack of the Female Warriors!

Kira cuts loose in her first real duel of the series! Oh, and Sam and Jack do stuff too, I guess.

Archived