• This Shop is pretty bad.
    • This Shop is okay.
    • This Shop is pretty good.
    • This Shop is awesome.

++▌Renji's Shack▐++

sshackbanner.png

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Welcome to Renji's Shack.

[spoiler=Rules]+I can deny an order if I am unable to do it.

+If there are any problems with your order, please tell me.

+Max of 3 Orders at one time.

Update!

We now offer Custom Stars and Userbars!

[spoiler=Renji's Items][spoiler=Card Edits][spoiler=Holos][spoiler=Normal Holos]Example:

slothholonormal.png

[spoiler=Advanced Holos]Example:

slothholoadvanced.png

[spoiler=Border Recolors][spoiler=Normal]Example:

slothborderrecolor.png

[spoiler=Holo Border Recolor]Example:

slothborderrecolorholo.png

[spoiler=Blended Border Recolors]Example:

georgewashingtoncard.png

[spoiler=Card Recolors][spoiler=Card Recolors]Example:

illusion1.png

[spoiler=Split Card Recolors]Example:

scardo.png

[spoiler=Dark Synchros]Example:

undeadshogun2.png

[spoiler=Custom Stars]Examples:

Alternate Stars

examplecustomstarstar.png

[spoiler=Custom Attributes]Examples:

Ice

exampleice.png

Metal

examplemetal.png

Poison

examplepoison.png

Wood

examplewood.png

Justice

examplejustice.png

Shadow

exampleshadow.png

Watcher

examplewatcher.png

Win

examplewin.png

Yin-Yang

exampleyinyang.png

Forest

exampleforest.png

Evil

exampleevil.png

Sun

examplesun.png

Moon

examplemoon.png

Innocence

exampleinnocence.png

Attributes We Offer: Ice, Metal, Poison, Wood, Justice, Shadow, Watcher, Win, Yin-Yang, Forest, Evil, Sun, Moon and Innocence.

Side Note:

Aside from Custom Attribute I make, you may now Request Custom Attributes of your own. Just fill out the below Form.

Attribute Color:

Attribute Text:

[spoiler=Renders]Example:

SlothRender.png

[spoiler=Banners/Avatars][spoiler=Avatars]Examples:

RenjiChibiAvatar.jpg

ClankAvatar.png

[spoiler=Banners]Examples:

StewieBanner.jpg

TheLeagueofLaughterBanner.png

[spoiler=Userbars]Example:

scaruserbar.png

[spoiler=Forms][spoiler=Normal Holo/Advanced Holo Form]Card you want Holoed:

[spoiler=Border Recolor/Holo Border Recolor Form]Card you want a Border Recolor for:

Color:

[spoiler=Blended Border Recolor Form]Card you want a Blended Border Recolor for:

Colors:

[spoiler=Card Recolor Form]Card you want Recolored:

Color:

[spoiler=Split Card Recolor Form]Card you want Recolored:

Color(Left):

Color(Right):

[spoiler=Dark Synchro Form]Card you want turned into a Dark Synchro(MUST be a Synchro Monster:

[spoiler=Custom Star Form]Card you want Custom Stars for:

Custom Stars(We offer Alternative Stars):

[spoiler=Custom Attribute Form]Card you want a Custom Attribute for:

Custom Attribute(We offer Ice, Metal, Poison, Wood, Justice, Shadow, Watcher, Win, Yin-Yang, Forest, Evil, Sun, Moon and Innocence):

[spoiler=Render Form]Image you want Rendered:

Parts of the image you want Rendered:

[spoiler=Avatar Form]Render(REQUIRED):

Background Color:

Text(If any):

[spoiler=Banner Form]Render(REQUIRED):

Background Color:

Text(If any):

Do you want a Border?:

[spoiler=Userbar Form]Sprite(s)(if any):

Colors(Red to Grey, Blue to Green etc.):

Text(if any):

[spoiler=Custom Attribute Gallery]Ice

attributeice.png

(Person who thought of it: Me)

Metal

attributemetal.png

(Person who thought of it: General White)

Poison

attributepoison.png

Wood

attributewood.png

(Person who thought of it: Dhole)

Justice

attributejustice.png

Shadow

attributeshadow.png

(Person who thought of it: reyez.com)

Watcher

attributewatcher.png

(Person who thought of it: Mako109)

Win

attributewin.png

Yin-Yang

attributeyinyang2.png

(Person who thought of it: Dark_ARMOR)

Forest

attributeforest.png

(Person who thought of it: reyez.com)

Evil

attributeevil.png

(Person who thought of it: incubi)

Sun

attributesun.png

Moon

attributemoon.png

Innocence

attributeinnocence.png

(Person who thought of it: Mako109)

The Following Attributes are bigger than Normal because they are for LiAM's Template. So, you cannot order these Attributes until I find the time to add resized versions.

Reality

attributereality.png

(Person who thought of it: ANBU)

attributemember.png

(Person who thought of it: ANBU)

Sun/Moon

attributesunandmoon.png

Note: All of the Attributes shown here are Free for personal use. Meaning, you can use my Attributes on any cards you make. Credit is not needed but it would be nice.

[spoiler=Waiting List]1: incubi - Custom Attribute, Card Recolors

2: zzuxon - Banner

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

All items in this Shop are absolutely Free. You do not have to pay unless you want too.

Open!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking of them having a fading green/white type of blend background if possible

Also, on the OCG fixes, before you fix them please ask me what the desired effect is, as some of the effects are newer and inventive :)

Hope I don't swamp you with too many entires

[spoiler=Monsters]ISN001.jpgISN002.jpgISN003.jpgISN004.jpgISN005.jpgISN006.jpgISN014r.jpgISN023.jpgISN024.jpg[spoiler=Lore]While this card remains Face Up on your side of the field, Illusion-Type Monsters on your side of the field can be removed from play if they are they are the target of an attack or Card Effect. If this Face Up card is chosen as the target of a Card Effect or Attack, Special Summon a removed from Play Illusion-Type Monster in Face Down Attack or Defense position and change the target of that attack or Card Effect to the Special Summoned card. If that card is destroyed during the turn it is Special Summoned, skip your Battle Phase.

ISN025.jpgISN026.jpgISN027.jpg[spoiler=Lore]If this card is the target of an attack while Face Down, send this card to one of your opponent's Card Zones until your 3rd Standby Phase. If this card is one of your opponent's Card Zones, it cannot be removed from the field or moved from the Card Zone it is in in the position it was placed in. During your 3rd Standby Phase, you may pay 500 Life Points to return this card to one of your Card Zones. If 3 cards of the same name are on your opponent's side of the field via this effect, Special Summon all three to your side of the field in the Face Down Defense Position.

ISN028.jpgISN029.jpg[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If you have the cards "Chaotic Clamor" "Radiant Ruckus" "Calm Bass" "Enigmatic Harmony" "Mellow Rhythm" and "Brash Chorus" in your Graveyard, you may Special Summon this card from your hand in Face Down Attack Position. Only 1 card with the name "Melchyor, Creator of Discord" can be on the field at any given time. Pay 500 Life Points to change the effect of this card to that of any Illusion-Type monster in your Graveyard. If there are no Illusion-Type Monsters in your Graveyard, Decrease your Life Points to 1 and remove this card from play.

ISN046.jpgISN047.jpgISN048.jpgISN049r.jpg[spoiler=Lore]When this card is selected as the target of an attack while Face Down, negate that attack and equip this monster to that card. Each time the monster equipped with this card attacks a monster on your side of the field, decrease it's ATK and DEF by an amount equal to it's Level x 100. If the monster equipped with this card has it's ATK and DEF reduced to 0, you opponent must discard an amount of cards equal to that monster's Level from their hand to destroy this card and increase it's ATK and DEF by an amount equal to it's original ATK and DEF. If the card's Level is greater than the amount of cards in your opponent's hand, they must discard the difference from the top of their Deck.

ISN052x.jpg

Color: Fading green/white blend or a turqiose

Uh, I can only make normal colors(not fading or anything). And sorry, but that's way too many cards.

I can only do about 2-3 orders at one time.

Ah, I see.

Hrm, I guess a Turquoise recolor would work fine for them.

Would it be alright if to not rush you, you did a trio of them at a time then while I leave them posted up. I'm not saying all at once but keep them like a stock and you do them bit by bit.

Not sure I'm making sense lol

but yush, I guess just go at your pace and work your way down :)

Okay, I guess that will work. Here's a few OCG fixes for now(I'll try to add some Recolors tomorrow if I can).

Whisper of Wind:

During your opponent's Main Phase 1, if this card is face-down, you can flip it face-up to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, this card is returned to your Deck.

Roar of Fire:

FLIP: Your opponent cannot Set or Activate Spell or Trap Cards from their hand until their next End Phase. If you activate this effect, this card is returned to your Deck.

I'm pretty certain those are right. It's hard to tell because the effects are a little odd.

Okay, I guess that will work. Here's a few OCG fixes for now(I'll try to add some Recolors tomorrow if I can).

Whisper of Wind:

During your opponent's Main Phase 1, if this card is face-down, you can flip it face-up to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, this card is returned to your Deck.

Roar of Fire:

FLIP: Your opponent cannot Set or Activate Spell or Trap Cards from their hand until their next End Phase. If you activate this effect, this card is returned to your Deck.

I'm pretty certain those are right. It's hard to tell because the effects are a little odd.

Almost right lol

The reason I said ask is because they are of a new Sub-Type that I'm testing out(Hence why I wants them to have new color :D) This is how the Sub-Type works.

Illusion: This card remains Face Down unless flipped by Card Effect. If switched or summoned into Attack position, the player may reveal this card to place it in Face Down, Attack Position. During Main Phase 2, move this card to a different Card Zone(If possible). This Card cannot attack while in a Spell or Trap Card Zone(Unless said otherwise in card effect). When this card engages in battle, it is revealed to the opponent during the Battle Phase if it is Face Down. If this card is Face Up during the Player's End Phase, they may flip it Face Down in it's current position.

I'm not sure how to make those effects correct. You should go to ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ ♥ or another 6 Star Member.

Also, you could make them an Archetype instead of a Sub-Type(Archetype has similar cards with similar names *Illusion - Whisper of Wind, Illusion - Rumbling of Earth etc.* and they don't have different colored Backgrounds).

TBH, I'm not sure I can do all of these. I could try to do a few and see though.

You cannot sell OCG Fixes (Infact ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ is the only member who's shop is allowed to sell them)

Okay, sorry I didn't know that. I thought since ♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ sold them I thought they were allowed. I'll remove them at once.

Here's your card Yoshi:

scard.png

[img=http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/822/scard.png]

Is it okay?

One avi, please.

Render(REQUIRED): Pika!

Background Color: The color of the sea. Y'know, bluish-green.

Text(If any): Quiksilver

Please include the whole picture in the avatar, if you can. Thanks!

EDIT: Okay, here you go. I have 2 Versions for you:

pikachuavatari.png

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/34/pikachuavatari.png

pikachuavatar2.png

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8805/pikachuavatar2.png

♥ ЅϯᵲåώӀӞ℮ᴙʀɣ−ɴɨɨ−ƈħåɴ owns the only shop still left posted before the no ocg fixes rule came in, which stops all shops after a date (Given in the rules) posting ocg fixes as an item.

Okay, that makes since.

Here are a few of your cards jeno:

illusion1.png

[img=http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4071/illusion1.png]

illusion2.png

[img=http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/4071/illusion1.png]

can I have banner?

Render(REQUIRED):

200px-OOT_Phantom_Ganon.jpg

Background Color: Blue

Do you want a Border?: Yes

I'm just being nice, but thats not a render, a render is where you do not see the white background and it islabeled under .png, which I hope that helps.

-----

Also, i would like an avatar, i need this picture slimmed just right to look good and meant for the avatar, if you would be able to, please.

vegao.png

Thanks.

Archived