Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Your one to talk

try reviewing your angry post

Your the one who needs to wait

what. What. WHAT?

Ice easily has a larger grasp on anything then you do. Everything he said was perfectly reasonable, especially considering the context. You, on the other hand, posted a link to a rather stupid site in response to a statement that obviously quite a few people care about. Dane, myself, Ice being those people. I have it on good faith there are at least two more who won't be named here.

Next, Ice said nothing that was rushing Fusion, so his "angry post" can't really be used to help you, it only makes you look stupid, K?

With regards,

-Nastasia

*facepalm* So, who's stupid around here? The guy acting like an idiot, or the ones who are encouraging it by trying to make him stop?

Hint: Natasia, Vaati, Layton, if all three of you shut up, then Itachi won't be able to say anything about it, will he? (This took 1 second to think up)

*likes*

So I wonder what is taking Fusion so long

Eh, speedily retorted.

I believe in the whole "make them shut up scenario" but as of now let's all just shut up.

This isn't Clubs and Organization, this is Fuse's Fan Fic thread, and I honestly don't know why 90% of the posts here are people jabroniing.

Let's. Just. Drop. It.

*likes*

So I wonder what is taking Fusion so long

School, midterms are really soon.

But I'm not doing anything right now, so good news for you guys xP

I'll try getting the new chap out before my first midterms on Friday, meaning if I want to do it without screwing myself, I need to get it out by tomorrow..

I'll do my best!

The other bit of good news is I've been brainstorming about a lot of plot development and I know a certain event that we're going to tackle in Japan.

@Donovyn: Now, to be immature, as I missed your comment.

The idiot, of course. Because it's natural for a human to tell somebody to stop doing something that seems uncomfortable/unnatural, and that's just what the idiot is doing by being idiotic.

Try again next time. <3

I'll try getting the new chap out before my first midterms on Friday, meaning if I want to do it without screwing myself, I need to get it out by tomorrow..

I'll do my best!

The other bit of good news is I've been brainstorming about a lot of plot development and I know a certain event that we're going to tackle in Japan.

No. Don't.

Focus on studying Fuse. This is a story on YCM. It's not important.

Ah . . . I'm outta school, nor am I in colluege unfortunately, so I forget when those are

I'll do my best!

Like everyone said don't rush it. School is more important

OH GOD!!! GODZILLA XDDDDD

Okay I couldn't resist that sorry . . . sorry X3

Guys, I've added a new feature for my fic.

Whenever I introduce a new character, I'll link their names to a pic of them. I went and did this with a lot of members whose bios I have yet to post. If I missed you, fear not, I shall include you in as well.

I figured since it takes me forever to make bios, that if people at least knew what they looked like, they'd be somewhat satisfied.

I went and added:

Chapter 2-Lars

Chapter 6-Hito

Chapter 7-Danni

Chapter 8-Sonic, Belphagor, Black

Chapter 9-Wham

Chapter 10-Nexev, Cortez, JZ, Andex

Chapter 11-Pikachu (best one I could find, so not that gritty...)

Chapter 17-Clair, Cherry

Chapter 18-Thomas, Stark, Dane

Chapter 20-Xazeon (not earlier cuz it has Hebi too)

I think that's it...

I need help with some people's pics though.

Jake-his old avi with the hat and red eye, good pic of him or just tell me who he is

Kailyn-I figured her avatar was one of the ones provided by YCM, is her avi anywhere else online or of someone, or...

Crab-Just need to know who her avi is so I can find a bigger pic

Flame-Not a lot of good human Charizards...should I just use Axel?

Pichu-Not a lot of good human Pichus either...

Rachel-The blond red-eyed girl that Tempest Dahlia goes by, who's she

Ken-I just need a good human Homestuck troll >.>

Dark-I actually can't even begin to think who he'd look like, I'll take whatever .-.

Smesh-Who was the rocker guy from his old avi? (I can probably ask him myself though)

I'll rep whoever is bored/generous enough to offer assistance. These will be added to bios eventually, with the exception of minor characters.

EDIT: I found who Kailyn is, Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4.

Now I need to find a girl version >.>

I need help with some people's pics though.

Jake-his old avi with the hat and red eye, good pic of him or just tell me who he is Alucard from Hellsing

Kailyn-I figured her avatar was one of the ones provided by YCM, is her avi anywhere else online or of someone, or...

Crab-Just need to know who her avi is so I can find a bigger pic

Flame-Not a lot of good human Charizards...should I just use Axel?

Pichu-Not a lot of good human Pichus either...

Rachel-The blond red-eyed girl that Tempest Dahlia goes by, who's she Rachel Alucard from Blazblue

Ken-I just need a good human Homestuck troll >.>

Dark-I actually can't even begin to think who he'd look like, I'll take whatever .-.

Smesh-Who was the rocker guy from his old avi? (I can probably ask him myself though)

the rest i would PM and Ask

It would be nice if it could come today instead, after all the waiting I have had to go through, but I am content to continue waiting so long as the chapter comes out anyway, just as I am content to wait for new homestuck even though the waiting is becoming a bit irksome for that.

^This

But he's more interested in fixing some bios

;_;