ohohohohoh

Isn't the one for el make from the song Flirting with Disaster? :'o

...Creator got the only other ones i knew, well, except for the one to me :'D

ohohohohoh

Isn't the one for el make from the song Flirting with Disaster? :'o

...Creator got the only other ones i knew, well, except for the one to me :'D

Sorry, Angel, not Flirting with Disaster ;D

[spoiler=Bon Anniversaire!]

“Mommy, daddy, wake up!” Amelia cried as she hopped onto her parents bed. “Don’t you remember what today is?!” She bounced on the bed, in-between Black and Caeda, making Black pull a pillow over his head, and groan. Caeda sat up, and rubbed her eyes with a yawn. “Mommy, you and daddy need to get uuuuu-up!”

Caeda looked at her daughter with heavy eyes. “Sweetie,” She yawned, “What time is it?”

Amelia looked at the alarm clock to her mother’s right, before answering. “5 in the morning, mommy. It’s time to wake up!” Caeda heard Black chuckle from beneath his pillow, and raised an eyebrow.

“Well, Amy, mommy and daddy need to sleep a little more, so daddy will take you back to your room, alright?” She laid down, and Black groaned as he got up.

“Alright, princess, let’s go.” He picked up his daughter, who squealed when he did. She began to go on and on about how excited she was for her birthday, but to Black, it was all white noise when it was that early in the morning. He tucked the little girl in, and kissed her forehead, before closing the door, and returning to bed himself.

-------

Amelia had come back every 30 minutes, and her parents ended up getting up at 7, with the little girl bouncing around them. “Can I have waffles for beakfast?” “I can’t wait for my party!” “Can I open a present now?” and other such things filled the air as she buzzed about.

Black picked his daughter up, and set her on his shoulders as he walked downstairs. “Daaaaaddy, be like a horsey! Pleeeeeaaaase?” The birthday girl begged, holding her dad’s hair like reins.

“Alright, alright.” The man chuckled, as the little girl squealed her satisfaction. He romped about with Amelia tugging, and saying things like “Whoa horsey!”. Caeda sat back, watching as her husband and daughter played, smiling to herself.

“Alright, sweetie, you ready for breakfast?” She asked the little girl, who hopped off her dad’s back, and gave him a hug as he stood.

“See you at my party, daddy!” She chirped, and ran off to the kitchen, while her mother replaced her. As Amelia ran, she dropped her stuffed animal, and scooped it up, asking it “Are you alright, Aslla? You didn’t get hurt, did you?” She smiled a moment later, and was gone.

“I still blame Cherry for her being so attached to that particular stuffed animal.” Caeda looked on. “At least it wasn’t Krus. Anyways,” Caeda wrapped her arms around Black’s neck, and kissed him. “I’ll see you later today, hubby, at the Powerforce, after you get your sister, alright?”

“Of course, angel, just gotta make one stop after pickin’ Britt up.” He gave his wife another kiss, before turning to shrug on his coat and leave. He stepped out the door, and Caeda headed towards the kitchen.

As the couple had embraced, Amelia was peeking around the corner, just out of their sight. “See, Aslla? That’s where babies come from! When mommies and daddies kiss and hug!” She ran off as the embrace broke, to wait for her mom in the kitchen.

-------

Cherry clapped, and yelled at Arm as he ran about the terrarium. “Dammit, Arm, I said red roses, not white!” She sat, arms crossed as the scientist ran about, setting up the garden for Amelia’s party.

“Yes, Queen of Hearts, I’ll paint them red!” Arm called back to his boss, and narrowly dodged a shoe thrown at him. She groaned about time, and Arm replied, “I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye, I’m late, I’m late, I’m la- OW!” Cherry threw her other shoe, successful with the second shot.

With a sigh, Cherry stood, and began to leave Arm. “If I come back, and this garden isn’t perfect, Arm…” She rubbed the bridge of her nose, knowing it would either be what she dreamed of, or the exact opposite, when she returned. “Knowing Arm, he’ll make it a mecha party… For a little girl.”

Cherry walked down the hall, on her way to make sure every little detail on the ground floor was perfect. ”Where is Dane?”, the god-mother wondered as she looked around. ”I know he’s no good with kids, but this is his niece. You’d think he’d be around here somewhere. Then again…”

She walked into the foyer, and smoothed a tablecloth, before looking over the large table, reserved for Amelia’s presents. In the middle sat a rectangular box, wrapped up in a red and blue paper. It was about a foot long, and 6 inches wide. Laying her hand on it, Cherry smiled, before walking off. ”Come to think of it, where is Clair?”

-------

“Oh, come on, Dane, she’s your niece.” Clair spoke to the lawyer, as he tried to get away. “I understand you’re bad with kids, but can’t you be there for her?”

Dane ran into an elevator, and waved. “It’s not her that worries me.” Clair tried to catch up, but the doors sealed, letting Dane escape. Inside, he slumped against the wall, and wiped his head, remembering how the party had been the year before. ”Amelia’s fine, but those other brats… Ugh.”

The elevator hit the ground floor with a ding, and Dane was met with a pink-haired woman staring at him. He shot at the button to close the door, but he was too late. “Cherry, don’t make me do this…” The leader dragged Dane out of the elevator by his collar, berating him for his attempts to run and hide.

“Clair called down, and told me you were coming, so catching you was easy. Now, go out there, and help Arm set up!” She kicked the man’s rear into gear, quite literally, and shut the door outside behind him. His sigh was heard from the other side of the door, and Cherry clapped her hands together as if a job well done.

“So, Arm, any idea why Cherry’s dressed up like that?” The lawyer asked his fellow worker.

“I dunno, something about it being a day for a little princess. Now, help me lift this scale model car onto the robot’s head.” Dane looked at the blue robot, with flames on it, standing in the middle of the garden, and he groaned once more.

“Arm, what part of princess escapes you?”

-------

“Come on, mommy!” Amelia struggled to pull her mother as she ran, to get to the door of the Powerforce faster. “I’m the birthday girl, I need to be there first to host!” Caeda laughed lightly, to disguise a sigh.

”I really need to get Cherry out of her head.”

The little girl broke free of her mother’s hand, and shot for the door, running into the pink-haired leader, just inside. “Oof! Hey there, sweetie!” Cherry smiled wide, and picked up her god-daughter, squeezing her tight. Amelia hugged back, and then pecked at her with Aslla.

“Hi Aunt Cherry! Aslla says hi, too!” She nuzzled herself in the woman’s arms, before she was put down. “What’d you get me?” She asked, eyes gleaming like diamonds, as Cherry waved her off, because Caeda walked in. The women exchanged a quick hug, and Amelia hopped about around them. “Aunt Cheeeeerryyyyyy, what’d you get me?” She whined, again.

Cherry was about to answer, when Caeda cut in. “You need to wait, Amelia. The birthday girl should never open a present before all the guests are here.” The little girl pouted, but got no reaction from her mother, so she moved on, rushing for the garden.

“Wait, no, don’t go out there!” Cherry chased after the green-haired girl, but slipped, and fell flat on her face. She grumbled something about damn shoes, and looked up, just in time to see Clair scoop the little girl up.

“How about some lunch for the birthday girl?” The reporter asked the little girl, who smiled after hugging her vigorously. “And I assume Aslla’s hungry too?” Clair winked to the other two women, and carried the giddy girl away, leaving Cherry and Caeda.

“Where’s Black?” The leader asked Caeda, who explained. “Aah, picking up his sister. Alright, well, let’s take a look at how Arm and your brother are doing with setting up the party.”

“… You put Dane and Arm in charge of a little girl’s party?”

“I was short on workers.”

-------

“Mars!” Black turned to see where the voice came from, and was met by a tackle and a hug. “It’s been way too long since I’ve seen you!”

Black returned the hug to his sister “Yeah, it has, Britt"]http://cdn.pimpmyspa...eh___.png]Britt[/url]. So, how’ being a teacher going?”

“Oh, it’s fine, and I don’t have to deal with the crazies like the ones here.” Black laughed at his sister, and led her to the car.

“Y’know, you could have flown in before today. And you could stay longer than for today.” The young teacher shrugged as she followed. “Well, at least you’re here for her Birthday, so it’s better than nothing.”

-------

“Happy birthday dear Amelia, happy birthday to you!” Amelia made a wish, and blew out her candles at the garden party. As each guest took a piece of the cake, and Amelia sat in Britt’s lap, chatting up a storm and Lisa took a seat next to the birthday girl and her aunt.

“So, what do you think you’re gonna get, Amelia?” Britt asked the birthday girl, who shrugged as she took a bite of her cake. “None at all?”

The little girl shook her head vigorously. “No, Aunt Britt! I’m just excited for whatever, though I hope I get a pony!”

“That’s what you wished for, isn’t it?” Lisa asked, speaking up for the first time. Amelia turned red like a tomato, and hid her face, leaving Britt laughing.

“Just like your mother.” The aunt ruffled the little girls hair as Amelia buried her face into her shoulder.

Across the room, Al and Daniel sat, looking at the birthday girl’s group. “Wonder why she’s hiding…” Daniel mumbled before taking a bit.

“Well, I’m sure it’s something to do with make-up. My mom always complains about the stuff. Or shaving her legs…” Daniel shot Al a look, making his friend shrug. “Just going by what my mom talks about. I’d leave her be.”

“At her birthday party?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“… You’re stupid”

“No, you!”

The boys began to bicker, as their fathers watched from the side. “… Maybe I’ll start believing in Hinduism…” El mused, and DL smacked his own face.

-------

As their little spat ended, Daniel and Al wandered over to the girls. Daniel tugged on the bottom of Amelia’s dress, as Al went to Lisa, and looked up at her, wide-eyed. “Hey, Amelia, you wanna play?” The little girl nodded vigorously, and hopped off of her aunt’s lap after a peck on the cheek. “So, whatcha wanna do?”

“Follow me!” Amelia said happily, and grabbed her friend’s hand, tugging him along. “Hurry up, Lisa!” she called back. The four young kids ran off into the garden, laughing.

-------

Britt snickered as she saw her niece grab Daniel’s hand and run off. “Well, well, Mars, look at who has a boyfriend.”

Black choked on the sweet tea he was drinking, and began to cough up a storm. “Who has a what now?!” He asked his sister, as his eyes wandered over to the birthday girl and company. “… I’ll be back.”Black stood up from the table, and walked back into the Powerforce. Caeda excused herself, and followed after her husband with a sigh.

“No, that’s not it… Maybe here? No... Dammit, where is my lanza?!” Black snapped to himself, as he looked.

“And you want your lanza, why?”

“Erm, oh, hi angel.” Black said, turning to his wife, smiling nervously. “I want to… Make fireworks with it!”

“Really? And you were grumbling angrily about not finding it for that reason, hubby?”

“Of course! Only the best for my little girl!” The sweat dripped from Black’s brow as Caeda raised her eyebrow.

“Well, I put it somewhere you won’t find it. She’s 5, and it’s DL’s kid. So, cut it out.” Caeda turned and walked back to the party.

Black groaned. “Well, I’d best see where she led them off to.”

-------

“In here, guys!” Amelia giggled as she crawled through a small hole in the wall of the atrium. As the children popped through, one-by-one, a small, dome-like room with green walls awaited them. A small blue puppy ran up to Amelia, and hopped up, waiting for her to pick him up. “Andx led me here about a month ago, and decided to make it my clubhouse! See? I put my drawing on the wall! Oh, and I found Aunt Cherry’s Shooting Star Dragon card when I got here.”

Daniel just watched as Amelia explained, soaking up the info, as Lisa excitedly agreed with what the other girl said, and Al looked bored.

“C’mon, Amelia, there’s gotta be something better than this! Like, I don’t know, a mad scientist’s lab?” Al grumbled.

Sitting at the party Arm perked up, and looked around like a meerkat. “Did you hear someone call my name?” Dane shrugged, and Arm settled down into his seat, nervously.

“But look at this, Al!” The birthday girl squealed, hitting a button on the wall. The ceiling opened up, leading upwards with a small ladder that came down. “It leads to the kitchen and just about anywhere in the Powerforce! Andx always seems to go to Aunt Cherry’s room.”

The puppy yipped, and seemed to smile smugly in Amelia’s arms. “… That dog is way too smart.” Al glared at the dog, who smiled happily back at the boy.

“Al’s always a stick in the mud, don’t mind him, Amy” Daniel smiled at the girl as he continued. “So, where should we go?”

“Just follow me!” Amelia climbed up the ladder hurriedly, the puppy sitting on her head, panting happily.

“I’m telling you dugs are dumb…” Al said, getting the last word.

-------

Cherry slipped out of the party when Black stormed off, and headed for her office. “No doubt Andx already got into my room…” As she walked down the hall, needlessly sashaying, she saw Black pacing, chin in hand. “… Uh, Otouto? What on earth are you doing?”

“Thinking about where Caeda hid lanza…” He muttered, and opened the drawer on a random hall table. “I need it to scare the hell out of Daniel”

“… Otouto, they are FIVE. So what if it’s DL’s kid?” She shrugged, and walked past him.

As she turned the corner, black hit his fist into his palm, and his mouth formed an O shape. “That’s it!” He ran past Cherry, and shot towards her room, accidentally pushing the woman out of his way.

“What the hell, Otouto?!” She snapped, and he waved her off.

“Gonna borrow a duel disk, see ya soon!” Cherry groaned, and shook her head.

“Sometimes I wonder if it’s him or the dog… Uuuh, Caeda, what are you doing with that?”

Caeda held a skillet with 4 autographs on it, calmly walking after Black. “Nothing, Cherry, just go on about with whatever you were doing.” Cherry just looked as Amelia’s mother walked towards her receding husband.

“… I can come back later, what harm could Andx do, anyways? ….” She groaned loudly, and turned back to whence she came, dejected.

-------

“And a duel disk, with cards and all?!” Amelia stared at the presents the children had nabbed, most of them open. “I got everything I wanted!... Except a pony.” Amelia sighed, and Daniel sat next to her.

“Sorry you didn’t get the pony. You can get on my back, if you want, and I’ll pretend to be a pony.” Amelia hugged her friend tight.

“Thanks, Daniel, but I’m good.”

“GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN!” Al called out, and Daniel sighed, again. “… Blame my dad.”

“… Anyways, I got an Aslla Piscu card!” The little girl beamed at the ‘adult’ version of her stuffed animal, and each of her friends replied.

“Glad you like it!” Lisa chirped.

“Can’t believe Miss Cherry got a good gift” Daniel mused.

“It’s just a piece of pap-“ Before Al could finish, Lisa smacked him, and Al got teary eyed. She began to chew him out about what he had said. The other two kids laughed at the scene, until Amelia observed.

“Um, where did Andx go?”

Meanwhile, the pup sat behind Cherry’s desk, tearing up a document, as his mother laid to the side of the desk, pipe in her mouth. When Andx looked up at his mother, he had a monocle on his eye, looking rather pleased with himself.

-------

Eventually, the kids wandered back to the garden, and Amelia was chirping about the adventure, pulling Daniel along. As they walked out of the hole in the wall, Black sat to the side, a card in his hand, and a disk on his arm. “Now, I’ll scare that little snot. My very soul, Re-“

Before he could finish, he was hit upside the head, and was on the ground clutching his head. “What did I tell you?!” Caeda snapped at him, and he clutched his head harder.

“OW! Did you have to use my prized Skillet skillet?!” She looked at the signatures, and shrugged.

“Did you have to almost ruin Amelia’s birthday?”

-------

“Bye Lisa, Daniel, Al!” Amelia gave each of her friends a big hug. “Thanks for coming!” She waved by to the guests and their families, blushing slightly as Daniel blew her a fake kiss. She turned around, and saw her dad, head bandaged. “… Daddy, what happened?!” She cried out, worried, and attached herself to his leg. Black’s eye twitched at Daniel’s gesture, but Caeda squeezed his hand tight, alerting him.

Caeda smiled at the little girl, and picked her up. “Oh, he just slipped, sweetie. Sorry we missed you opening your presents.” She kissed her daughter’s cheek.

“It’s fine, mommy, everyone missed them!”

“… Whaddya mean?”

“I had an adventure today!”

------

“DAMMIT ANDX!” The pup flew out of Cherry’s office, monocle on eye, smiling wildly. He held a Shooting Quasar Dragon card in his mouth, and Cherry at his heels. “Dammit, you stupid monocle mutt, I’ll kill y-“ She stepped on her dress’ hem, and landed on her face, groaning. “I hate you dogs…”

Lines?

Hmm...

OP: *sigh* Let's get this over with...

ED: Well that was a real drag...

VS:

Fuse - I'd rather not...but I guess a good spar once in a while won't kill anyone.

El - Do not DARE make any references to Naruto versus Sasuke

Kari - ...Do I HAVE to fight seriously? (to which she would likely say "Don't hold back against me, Linky!")

Lily - Get out of my way!

Life - Get ready to PAY! Big time!

Kailyn - *sigh* THis is WAY too troublesome...

if I think of any more I probably will post them

I never thought about the Versus lines 8 /

And DF why can I actually see the lines with Lora in a game scenario?

Though he'd probably loose to me.

VS DF:

[Opening] Try to last over a minute to make this entertaining?

[Ending] *sighs and rotates her entire right arm* Man you are such a bore!

Vs:

Life:

O.) You talk too much . . .

E.) Does this mean the world is mine now?

Black:

O.) Always wanted to know who was better!

E.) Please tell me you weren't going all out *sighs*

Andex:

O.) W-What?! A DOG?!

E.) *getting hauled away by police* I swear it attacked me first! <- animal cruelty joke

Fusion:

O.) If you can stop jumping around and yelling about youth we can begin

E.) So much for all that babbling about youth did you, hu?

DL:

O.) Okay, I'll spar with ya *grins*

E.) Come on at least be a bit serious <- 50% or more HP

E.) Not bad, I'm actually out of breath . . . *breathing heavy* <- 50% of less HP

El:

O.) Wait why are you challenging me again?

E.) See what you made me go and do?

Creator:

O.) Hey I was gonna say that line! <- after he says his on the FTK Stage

E.) Think all you like, you still failed to act.

J-Max:

O.) My perverseness is greater than yours J-Max and I'll prove it!

E.) I am King of the Pervs! *blinks* wait . . . isn't that a BAD thing? *Lora sighs in background*

Lora:

O.) Okay Lora . . . calm down . . . we can talk this out, please?

E.) You forced me to do this *deep breath* GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!

More when I can think of people

Ooh, please share them an maybe where they'd be used.

I don't see how that was me specific Lora. :,(

After I Lose To A Girl (would most likely say this after time runs out)- *On the ground badly beaten.* I don't fight seriously against girls.

Creater Ending: That's what you get for button mashing.

Creater Time Out Win: You should have built a watch instead of a robot.

Black, nice side story. I dunno if Al would have been that much of a Negative Nancy, but he coulda grown out of that easily.

Britt's image is broken though.

And you wanting to scare a 5 year old was lulzy/disturbing at the same time 0_o

VS:

Jake:

OP: You sure you've got this power of youth thing going like me?

Desu:

ED: Eat GREEN Wisdom, bro.

Creator:

OP: Hey Creator, why so serious? Put a smile on!

Huges was odd.

And hilarious.

@Desu

Your implying that I would fight using PROTO. On the contrary, I would use my gunblade and CQC skills to fight and I would win.

Because I ruled the world, and I did it...

>(-_-)< ===> >(O-O)<

dominantly.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!