"Cataclysmic Creatures"

Low_Profile

hey. some of you may remember me, but i doubt it :P i duel my friends regularly for the fun of it in traditional format these days, and i only just recently acquired some sleeves for my cards and shrank my deck down DRAMATICALLY from how big it was before. it's still waay oversized, but it's certainly an improvement from before! i'm even winning a bit more often now!

now, there's no theme to my deck, but there IS a focus to it. ive been told by friends that my deck is kind of a beatdown deck because of high-powered low-level monsters like archfiend soldiers and blazing inpachi (though i recently took some out so im not sure if it could be counted as a beatdown deck now), but i think my more important focus is simply screwing up my opponent's strategy with monster and spell/trap effects, especially killing their monsters with guys like man-eater and nobleman-eater bug, but ive also got a few high-powered monsters. as a whole, though, my deck has very few tribute monsters; most of them are low-leveled with good effects or high defense. i also have several ways to stall through the use of monsters like foxfire, spirit reaper, and my newly added mine mole in tandem with cards like the dark door and level limit area b. there's also an emphasis on removing cards from play to boost the power of gren maju da eiza. to this end, i use cards like soul release (also to remove my opponent's annoying cards from their graveyard and then using fiber jar), bazoo the soul eater, and skull lair.

anyway, here's the listing of all the cards that i have in my deck. i AM trying to shrink my deck by basically studying, through dueling, which cards i end up not using much or which ones dont help me that much.

MONSTER CARDS (48 + 1 Fusion)
[indent]Dark Paladin (Fusion)
Neo Bug
Tsukuyomi [used with monsters like maneater bug or mask of darkness, but was originally included for a strategy with white ninja and level limit area b]
Giant Soldier of Stone
Dark Driceratops
Yomi Ship
Man-Eater Bug x3
White Ninja
Mysterious Puppeteer
Helpoemer
Magician of Faith
Raging Flame Sprite
Dark Magician
Witch of the Black Forest
Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer
Bazoo the Soul-Eater
Trap Master
Mine Mole
Blazing Inpachi
Jinzo
Spirit Reaper
Wall of Illusion x2
Des Lacooda [helps out because my deck is still so thick]
Sangan
Buster Blader
Gren Maju Da Eiza x2
Nobleman-Eater Bug
Nin-Ken Dog
Fox Fire x2
Guardian Angel Joan
Fiber Jar
Archfiend Soldier x2
Stronghold Guardian
Dummy Golem
Great Angus
Marauding Captain
Ambitious Gofer
Wattpheasant
4-Starred Ladybug of Doom
Old Vindictive Magician
Gagagigo
Wattlemur
Mask of Darkness
[/indent]
SPELL CARDS (20)
[indent]Polymerization
The Dark Door
Mystical Space Typhoon
Scapegoat
Nobleman of Crossout
Ekibyo Drakmord
Gold Sarcophagus
Monster Reborn
Soul Release
Giant Trunade
Change of Heart
Card Destruction
Pot of Greed
Magical Mallet
Dark Hole
Level Limit - Area B
Premature Burial
Swords of Revealing Light
Emergency Provisions
Fissure[/indent]
TRAP CARDS (15)
[indent]Call of the Haunted
Sakuretsu Armor
Trap Hole x3
Raigeki Break x2
Torrential Tribute
Shadow Spell x2
Spellbinding Circle
Negate Attack
Skull Lair
Draining Shield
Compulsory Evacuation Device[/indent]

Total Cards: 83 (not including Dark Paladin)

considering how many cards i have in total, i think the actual percentage of each card type i have is pretty good. ideally, though, id like to get my deck down to 60 cards. remember, i dont play in advanced format (though, except for a few forbidden cards and, of course, being 23 cards over the limit, my deck actually does comply with advanced rules)

[quote name='Sephiroth_The_Legend' timestamp='1286260875' post='4680736']
maximum for this forum is 50.

please cut out 33 cards

then cut out a further 10 to make 40.

because decks over 40 don't usually win often.

next.

pick a theme and play that. don't expect a random bunch of cards to be effective.
[/quote]
+Rep for stealing my +1 postcount -owait

Archived