Elemental Hero Support

~{Rochster}~

[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9154/248927f.jpg[/img]
[spoiler='Lore']This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 2 DARK Monsters from either side of the field. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each "Hero" Monster on the field. Every turn, destroy 1 "Hero" Monster on your side of the field and 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. If you cannot, destroy this card. When this face-up card is attacked by your opponent's monster, before damage calculation inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK.[/spoiler]
Please comment guys. Ocg fixes are good too!

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or[b] S[/b]et. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 2 DARK [b]M[/b]onsters from either side of the field. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each "Hero" [b]M[/b]onster on the field. Once per turn, destroy 1 "Hero" [b]M[/b]onster on your side of the field and 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. If you cannot, destroy this card. If this card is destoyed by battle, ([i]all battle damage inflicted to you is dealt to your opponent instead.[/i]) <---I don't know if this is right.

8/10

Archived