NEW Custom Booster Pack Template + HD Logos

Guest • Ω Kakashi Hatake Ω •

Ok, this is my first custom made template. The template comes with the following included.

1. Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Booster Template (Fully Customizable)

2. YuGiOh 5D's HD TCG Logo [785x370]

3. Fully Custom Made "English Edition" Logo HD [404x180]

4. 5D's Color Changeable Booster Background [1024x768]

Here is an example of what it could look like.

Boosterex.png?t=1287596408

If you would like the template, PM me or post here and after you have sent the points, I will send you the links. The prices is below.

20p if you would just like to use it for personal use, not in shops, and you must give credit. You may not distribute the template.

50p for Full Rights. That means you get use in shops and most anything else. Credit in FR is appreciated but not required. You may not distribute the template.

YOU MAY NOT SELL IT OR CLAIM AS OWN!

Issues with your template that need a solution.

Tech circle is FAR too small, you should never been able to see the full circle.

- English Edition doesn't take up enough of the logo space.

- 1996 isn't centralised.

- Text is miles off.

Also you example misses glows and sparkles. Not bad appart from those points.

Guest • Ω Kakashi Hatake Ω •

Issues with your template that need a solution.

Tech circle is FAR too small, you should never been able to see the full circle.

- English Edition doesn't take up enough of the logo space.

- 1996 isn't centralised.

- Text is miles off.

Also you example misses glows and sparkles. Not bad appart from those points.

Ok.

1. "Tech circle is FAR too small, you should never been able to see the full circle." That makes no sense. You are saying it is too small then too large.

2. Ok.

3. Ok, thanks.

4. The text that says "Example Booster Pack"? I only have the Aero font, which is what I used on it. It was as similar as possible.

1. Boosters should never display the full tech circle ever, I was saying you showed all of it, instead of part of it. Its too small for the booster essentially.

2. For text I meant in terms of effects on text, don't worry about that no one gets it right.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this tech circle was mine

which can be found here

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/140217-hd-productions-free-psd-templates-free-tech-circles/page__p__2705075__hl__%2Bfree+%2Btech+%2Bcircles__fromsearch__1#entry2705075

Under latest Tech Circle (Latest)

RULES:

All of these are free HR:

Must give credit, free to use, no redistribution of file, no claiming as own, this rule apply to all PSD's. Not applicable to those who purchased these in the past

Credits:

All credits are given to the owners of the icons, logos and such used in the templates

Archived