Hunduel's Custom Card Images

Hunduel

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which kind of BGs are too realistic? The rendered or the drawn backgrounds?

And what do you mean under "work on the bg effects more"? What should I improve or fix? The lightning? The drawing technique? The colors? What?

Sorry to tell you, but I just feel too empty your post: it's not a critic which could help me, it's just an empty (flame?) post with no help.

But thanks for your comment.

yes you are right but I really had to leave then so I waited for a reply to complete my critic.

Yes the drawn ones.

For the effects,

Look at this:

j.jpg

savior%2Bstar%2Bdragon.PNG

the stardust has some stars and lights and flow and looks hot

yours has.... nothing just a plain image. I mean add something that fits the Monster. for that one the glow around is just plain.

Sometimes a plain image is just enough in my opinion, especially if you make some theme-specific images. But I agree with you, sometimes just a black background with effects in the background looks better. That's why I also made some effect BGs, just check my previous sets. Just made some plain BG for those who likes it better. But maybe even for plain BG I should add 1 or 2 small effects.

Thanks for fulfilling your reply with critics and useable advices. It's way better now. :P

Posted · Hidden by Hunduel, October 30, 2010 - No reason given
Hidden by Hunduel, October 30, 2010 - No reason given

I don't know... is it so blurred?

If it's so, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks for the post, and thanks for congratulating, yeah!, we reached 4 pages! :)

Archived