Hunduel's Custom Card Images

Hunduel

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ <3 : I agree with you in some points, for example in render placement is repetitive sometimes (since I like to place renders in the middle), but in some points I totally disagree with you and I have the intuition that you didn't check all of the images, just 1 or 2 and you made consequences from just a few images, not from all. For example, I have pictures in a lot of styles, with simple images, but even with renders in the background and even colored drawings too. My goal is to make more pictures to allow people to find their own styles which fit them, so they can choose from a big variety.

@ Lexadin: Thank you for your comment, and I'm glad that I could see you used a few from my pictures to make your cards. :P

@ <3 : I agree with you in some points, for example in render placement is repetitive sometimes (since I like to place renders in the middle

Not always bad, When i did this, most of my renders were in the middle. Just put them in to where it doesnt look like they are just floating in the air),

but in some points I totally disagree with you and I have the intuition that you didn't check all of the images, just 1 or 2 and you made consequences from just a few images, not from all.

I looked at all images, just 'studied' some more than others. From what i remember, most of your images consisted of JUST fractals.

For example, I have pictures in a lot of styles, with simple images, but even with renders in the background and even colored drawings too.

Try to find a style your best at and perfect it, before trying other ones. Then let them blend together to a unique style for yourself:D Try not to always use the same BG either. Pictures that look the same all the time are not always great.

.......... And that kinda contradicted itself in away D:

But im sure you understand the jist of what I'm saying correct? (:

My goal is to make more pictures to allow people to find their own styles which fit them, so they can choose from a big variety.

That is a great way to think of things

If you want, send me a PM saying what program you use and crap, and ill give you a few pointers. And PSD's /Tuts:D

~<3

I have CS4:p

Anyways, Even though you dont like the style of other image makers, PSD's and tuts are great ways of learning different techniques.

Also look at tag tutorials on Deviantart. Tags and CI's have the same Basics:D

Oh, and As for the new images, im not really feeling anyof them except for the first. and they all look like something Father Wolf would do,

As for the second and third (from the Top) To dark, and the third is oversharpened, KIU :D

Archived