LOCK

Jolta

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So those are the valid ones...

Workin' workin' workin'!

Kabutops? Which part which colour? Oh well, time to randomise. The most possible...

OK guys done :D

snorlaxc.png

That's a 6 points.

articunox.png

12 points please! That totals up to 18 points Kev.

kabutops1.png

This one's free. I love helping people recolour :D

The dude shop didn't work out but u look like your a pretty awsome sprite maker first off all? what is the highest price for splicing and recolouring, and the lowest price. Sorry don't mean to sound cheap

(I'm thing,THINKING about snorlax bodt green red stomach green dido face arms abd legs mew twos and head will have mewtwos thing behind it attaching the head to the body, Yea know) just thinking incase I want to buy sorry dont want to be a bother bye

The dude shop didn't work out but u look like your a pretty awsome sprite maker first off all? what is the highest price for splicing and recolouring, and the lowest price. Sorry don't mean to sound cheap

(I'm thing,THINKING about snorlax bodt green red stomach green dido face arms abd legs mew twos and head will have mewtwos thing behind it attaching the head to the body, Yea know) just thinking incase I want to buy sorry dont want to be a bother bye

???

can i haz my request?

Augh... slipped my mind. I'll get to it immediately.

zapdosz.png

Its ready. This looks like my favourite Pokemon...

I would like to place a request for a pokemon splice.

[spoiler=Here are the sprites:]rayquaza.png

DusclopsNormalSprite.gif

68_machamp_2_m.png

383groudon_sprite.gif

Here is what I am thinking of:Takeing the top part of Rayquaza, its head and useing Dusclop's head on top of Rayquaza's head, so it looks like his eye is on the top of his head. I would also like it to cover up the normal rayquaza eye and the walrus-mustache thing on Dusclop's head NOT inlcuded. Then, I would like to use Machamp's upper-body and arms added to that. Make sure that Rayquaza doesn't have to much neck! I don't want him to look too much like a serpent. Just make it so that there is some curve to it, but not a whole lot. After that, I would like the bottom of Machamp's body to be replaced, from the belt and and down, by Groundon's feet. Also, don't include Groudon's tail. And the coloring, if you can manage, I would like to be a black or a deep-maroon sort of color.

I will be willing to pay 200 points for it if you do it good.

Archived