Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

gak47

• Administrators
So you often hear people calling Ice Cream flavours 'Gay' at the age of 17/18?

Umm, did you read what I wrote? He was using that as sarcasm to make fun of the kids who call of everything gay. It's not that he actually that the ice cream was for homosexuals, and he would never say anything like that seriously, it was sarcasm to ridicule the ridiculousness of the concept of calling something gay. As you exhibited with your reaction, it seems quite apparent that he was successful in displaying that.

• Administrators
That was real obvious to me when I read that, not. Confused

Well, considering you had the interpretation that 17-18 year olds don't use the word "gay" to describe things, you would assume, being that yugiohmasta is 17-18, that he wouldn't be using it in any other situation than being sarcastic, wouldn't you? :wink:

Well' date=' considering you had the interpretation that 17-18 year olds don't use the word "gay" to describe things, you would assume, being that yugiohmasta is 17-18, that he wouldn't be using it in any other situation than being sarcastic, wouldn't you? :wink:[/quote']

No, because I don't know any 17-18 year olds who act like that, nor do I share that sense of humour, which is why I asked about it in the first place. :roll:

i know i said chocolate before but I also like Ben & Jerrys Phish food!

Ya anything Ben & Jerry's is really kool. Except that Rain Mashmellow Stuff, i think it tastes like crud. But Triple Chocolate Fudge Chunk Brownie is better than anything iv'e tasted by Ben&Jerry's. Except maybe chocolate chip cooky dough

Archived