Allure of darkness card

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Allure_of_Darkness

Draw 2 cards. Then remove from play 1 DARK monster. If you cannot, then discard your hand.

seen on wiki, seems like a d draw for dark decks... but worse:?

seeing as it removes from play. and if you dont have dark,or get one, discard your hand

but i still want this card, hopfully pull it at the preview. one thing, it says remove 1 dark monster, but do you have to remove it from the hand, field, graveyard, or anywhere?

If it IS from your preexisting hand, then it IS a very good card.

If it's from your Graveyard, it's 100% better

If it's from your field, eh, it's worse, but it's not terrible.

If it's from out of the cards you just drew, then it is a pretty bad card that I wouldn't recommend you use unless you have a specific strategy based around using that card to its fullest.

If it IS from your preexisting hand' date=' then it IS a very good card.

If it's from your Graveyard, it's 100% better

If it's from your field, eh, it's worse, but it's not terrible.

If it's from out of the cards you just drew, then it is a pretty bad card that I wouldn't recommend you use unless you have a specific strategy based around using that card to its fullest.

[/quote']

its still good even if its from the 2 cards u drew...since the DARK theme is based on getting them in the graveyard it say its a win/win

this will make dark world decks extremely powerful cause reading it i do not think it is a cost. so basically it is like a pot of greed for them or u get to discard ur hand summoning all the dark world monsters in it

Oh, I apologize, I thought you meant about the effect of removing the monster from play. (I don't know why I thought you'd make that mistake)

There's also a DARK version from Heart fo the Underdog and will only be released outside Japan called Veil fo Darkness but much worse (since you sent it to the graveyard)

So what are they going to next?

Make a dark version of the following cards?:

Non-Spellcasting Area

Two-Men Cell Battle

Swing of Memories?

If they did, I'll stab Konami >:[

Archived