race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
little do you know that i use your body to look stupid. when you see an embarrising video of you lip syncing justin bieber in a diaper on the internet you switch bodys so i cant embaress you anymore. when im in my body i take some pils (and give some to rochster) to make sure we dont get our bodys switched again.

{newfie roch} in the lead

[quote name='newfie shark' timestamp='1290217984' post='4796554']
did you read my last post about this. go read it and then this will make sense to you. for know this does not count
[/quote]

wait, wait, wait, wait. When did you make that a rule? I read the first post, and it said nothing about that. Not to mention you also said you could defy reality. But if you die, how are you supposed to keep going? Im so confused.

No, like, seriously, this doesnt make much sense. roch is godmodding, you cant defend yourself, yet you can make it impossible to do anything but die and never post again, because how are you supposed to defend yourself if you cant step out of the way or something? You like, seriously need to explain this to me. From my point of veiw, this makes no sense at all....

Archived