race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
was protected from the bombs by the rocks which then seperate into 100s of smaller diamond shape rocks as he uses Assimilated Rock Blizzard, all the rocks flying into the greedy-plane causing it to crash as i then walk past ty taking the lead

ANBU & Kaiserchu's Lead

I take my New-R-Pistol and shoot the cr@p out of your arm. I also shoot all of your limbs and your head and ride off to the lead with the New-R-Cycle.

~{Newfie Roch}~ in the lead.

I take my New-R-Pistol and shoot the cr@p out of your arm. I also shoot all of your limbs and your head and ride off to the lead with the New-R-Cycle.

~{Newfie Roch}~ in the lead.

upon hitting Obsidan the clone bursts into smoke then reforms into 100 which then grab The Compoeser yet again and try to drag him underground, as the real walks past, backhands The Composer and steps into the lead, the jet Obsidan sent at him having hit a log
edit: ninja'd >.< throws a kunai into rochster causing him to crash as he dies then walks into the lead

ANBU & Kaiserchu's Lead

turned to water as the beam hit, jumping out of a tree onto The Composer's back as they take the lead, then jumping infront and throwing a kunai into their head just to slow them down knowing it wont kill them
(lol subsitution jutsu ftw)

ANBU & Kaiserchu's Lead

Archived