So i'm entering hell huh?

~Excalibur~

After reading some other intro's trying to get an idea on how to say hey without looking stupid, it seems alot of you think this website is a "hellhole".........

if that's the case then i'm fine with that, i'm a 20 year old who plays with F&^@in' cards for a hobby, i need something in my life that actually seems a bit exciting

but before i do all that i may as well intoduce myself.....hello FOOLS! name's ~Excalibur~ and it is my hope that in the near future, Konami will stop f***ing everything up and have this cardgame actually make sense once again!

a farfetched dream yes, but a dream no less.............

so now what?

I love you.

Soul Eater is f*cking godly. Especially EXCALIBURR~ EXCALIBURR~ FROM THE UNITED KING, I'MA LOOKIN' FOR HIM, I'M GOIN' TO CALIFORNA~ EXCALIBURR~ EXCALIBURR~ EXCALIBUR!

xD

Get good grammar, you should get fairly well known.

No, this place isn't hell. Hell is shown to be an insufferable place in which you cannot escape at any costs, if people wanted to they could switch off their monitor and go outside, they choose not to.

The way to get known and a little bit of respect here is by having the following things:

1) Common sense.

2) Basic knowledge that can be applied to various topics.

3) Having excellent general English and grammar skills. (Which so far you do not appear to have)

Welcome to the site.

This is an insufferable place in which you cannot escape at any costs.

I like you. You have high intellect unlike...

you ignored ROMAN FRICKING POLANSKI ARTHOUSE BAM

and Arma Knight is still needed, Placido and InDicks both run 1.

1) no

2) yes

3) HAHA NO

This dumbass..

i dont guy

you cant say i have an inferior intellect it was a reference to a previous thread we were having a moment why would you ruin it grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

u cnt say i hav interor intelect bcuz i typ lik dis becuz im kewl grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You fail at grammar. Get over it.

I love you Ghosty. <3

DONT GO OFF TOPIC GUY

Says the person going off topic.

Welcome to Ycm;

Remember to brush.

Don't touch my Moa.

Don't forget to clean behind the ears.

No shouting in the forums.

Always use your "Please" & "Thank You"'s.

If you need help with anything, ask a Mod, or go to the Questions & Help Catagory.

I will now be completely oblivious to the conversation above, and eventually below my post. Congratz, good sir, you have made a intro worth YCM's time, which is usually rare.

Archived