So i'm entering hell huh?

~Excalibur~

After reading some other intro's trying to get an idea on how to say hey without looking stupid, it seems alot of you think this website is a "hellhole".........

if that's the case then i'm fine with that, i'm a 20 year old who plays with F&^@in' cards for a hobby, i need something in my life that actually seems a bit exciting

but before i do all that i may as well intoduce myself.....hello FOOLS! name's ~Excalibur~ and it is my hope that in the near future, Konami will stop f***ing everything up and have this cardgame actually make sense once again!

a farfetched dream yes, but a dream no less.............

so now what?

After reading some other intro's trying to get an idea on how to say hey without looking stupid, it seems alot of you think this website is a "hellhole".........It might be, but you'll find the same people who say that inhabit this place just as much as anyone else. It's a good place when you make some friends.

if that's the case then i'm fine with that, i'm a 20 year old who plays with F&^@in' cards for a hobby, i need something in my life that actually seems a bit exciting

What a coincidence, I'm also a 20 year old (almost 21) who does the same things XD

but before i do all that i may as well intoduce myself.....hello FOOLS! name's ~Excalibur~ and it is my hope that in the near future, Konami will stop f***ing everything up and have this cardgame actually make sense once again!

Well, I'm not really a fool, but I can be foolish. Anyway, welcome ~Excalibur~, I'm FTW or you can call me Wynn, I'm cool with either and I've been hoping that about Konami for years. It is sort of farfetched but hey, most dreams are.

a farfetched dream yes, but a dream no less.............

so now what?

Well, now that I've introduced myself, all I really need to say is read/follow the rules, blah blah blah, welcome to YCM, don't drink the water, blah blah blah some more and enjoy your stay.

likewise King but i grow curious to something....where it says "New Member" under my avatar, i see people have changed that to say different things, care to inform me on how to do such a thing?

I thought it was 75.

Welcome to the forums, try not to flame (saw your post on someones Dragon Deck).

Have fun making cards, and play nice with the other children.

(Yes I know you're 20, but that's just my introduction.)

likewise King but i grow curious to something....

where it says "New Member" under my avatar, i see people have changed that to say different things, care to inform me on how to do such a thing?

Certainly here is my rather short but instructive tutorial on how to change your member title.

Go to my settings then click the Profile Tab, scroll down a bit and there should be a bar that says Member Title under it. Change it to whatever you want and click save changes.

And presto you're done!

No, this place isn't hell. Hell is shown to be an insufferable place in which you cannot escape at any costs, if people wanted to they could switch off their monitor and go outside, they choose not to.

The way to get known and a little bit of respect here is by having the following things:

1) Common sense.

2) Basic knowledge that can be applied to various topics.

3) Having excellent general English and grammar skills. (Which so far you do not appear to have)

Welcome to the site.

says the one with inferior intellect <_<

you ignored ROMAN FRICKING POLANSKI ARTHOUSE BAM

and Arma Knight is still needed, Placido and InDicks both run 1.

The way to get known and a little bit of respect here is by having the following things:

1) Common sense.

2) Basic knowledge that can be applied to various topics.

3) Having excellent general English and grammar skills. (Which so far you do not appear to have)

1) no

2) yes

3) HAHA NO

ROMAN FRICKING POLANSKI ARTHOUSE BAM

your case is fraudulent

. You have over 1,929 posts which means you have been active frequently and know a general amount of members.

. Your profile 'star rating' is two which indicates you aren't that popular.

. And you have 0 reputation points, reputations are earned by making a contribution to a thread, a witty response or an attempt of trolling (I say an attempt because no one on this site knows how to troll.) Therefore you have done the latter.

If you really care PM me, because I don't wish to start a topic hijack.

Archived