Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 - Over the Nexus

.Nu-13

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you 3 were chosen by [s]ZONE[/s] [color="#FF0000"]the gods[/color] and were given 3 cards that can defeat the [s]Machine Emperors[/s] [color="#FF0000"]Meklords[/color].

You get trishula and the 2 useless wankers get [s]Red Nova Dragon and Nexus Dragon[/s]

[color="#FF0000"]WC11 creators: Oh no, that would be too cool. Let's give them Decisive Arms and Trident Dragion.[/color]

[color="#FF0000"]durrrrrr [/color]

[size="1"]Disclaimer: I don't know which card belongs to whom but I'll act as if Trishula is mine.[/size]

Anyway, is Ener-D the dub name for momentum? :blink:

My most difficult match in WRGP was Team Ragnarok TBH

My life points were dropped to 3500 in my duel with Dragan (I forgot Thor's effect and) - Won by burning him to death with Speed World 2 but he chained Spacegoat before losing so he had 5 monster field to give to Brave
Ended up with 2500 my game with Brave (And my deck went from 30 to 11...really long duel) - Ended up losing 3-4 Synchros to traps, he summoned Loki with full backrow in the road...I ended up with Speed Spell - The End of Storn to his 5 monsters field agaisnt my 0 monsters field and then Believe in Nexus Dragon
Paid 2000 for a Solemn Warning in my duel with Harald and have luck that he didn't pull a Spell Card...if not I would have lost as he had 12 SPC....(By the end of the macth I had 500LP and 3 cards in Deck)

Team New World lost ever since I went Debris Dragon on turn 1 and Used Synchro Material in his Wisel and make Stardust
Debris + Wisel + Sangan you started with....Also I had a a second sangan in hand...AND THEN I RESHUFFLED BOTH SANGANS on my DECK Using Pot of Avarice...XD

You guys lied to me. Team New World wasn't the hardest. It was the easiest.

Team New World were an anticlimax boss. The bosses of the previous NDS WC games were Jack and Rex, and they were hard to defeat. I destroyed Team New World. They didn't have a chance. The creators should have made their decks better.

The hardest CPU duelist I've ever faced was Kagemaru from Tag Force 1 or 2. Now HE was a worthy opponent, using that Illusionary Wall to protect him along with the Sphinx and Fairy Box cards. It took insane luck to beat him, and my loss was always guaranteed when he managed to bring out Raviel or Uria.

Team New World was anticlimax. They should have at [i]least[/i] added Aporia and put Meklord Astros Emperor Mekanikle into the game [i]just[/i] to give it more of a challenge.

And they replaced Z-one with 'the gods'.

And Misaki was never explained. Never.

I am not satisfied with Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2010: Over the Nexus. It was disappointing. Very disappointing.

I OTK'd Lucciano, and Jakob only defended using those LP-increasing squirrels. I never got to see what his three set cards were. I never got to know which set monster he used (I ignored it by tributing one of my Vylon with Cyber Dragon, and then payed 500 LP to equip it to Seven-Star Samurai, and since his LP was 400, I won).

Team Ragnarok made a better opponent. I am disappointed. Extremely disappointed. I demand a recreation of Over the Nexus! Add Aporia! Add Z-one! Add Misaki's backstory, and how she transformed into female-Antimony!

Team New World was the easiest team. I just had to use Synchro Material and tuned Sangan with Wisel and one of my Vylons for Seven-Star Samurai, and then proceed to equip Primo to death while normal summoning and synchro summoning as well. The interesting thing was that I summoned Goyo but he was destroyed, and revived Red-Nova Dragon but he too was destroyed, but apparently, Seven-Star Samurai survived all three duels straight from the very first turn. I OTK'd Lucciano very quickly. He didn't have much of a defense and I had powerful monsters. Jakob was also disappointing for the final boss.

I think I've complained enough.

. . . .
[color=red][size="7"][u][i][b]
I AM NOT SATISFIED.[/b][/i][/u][/size][/color]

Archived