Card Making Shop

FUNE

Form:

Name: (Chose one or i will use yours)

ATK:(0-9999) (Inf) ( OO (appears like infinite)) (X000) (?)

DEF: (0-9999) (Inf) ( OO (appears like infinite)) (X000) (?)

Level: (Any Number, more than 16 are 1 point per 2 stars) (Ring of Stars, 3 Points)

Card Type: (Monster, Ritual, Fusion, Dark Fusion, Synchro, Dark Synchro, Spell or Trap) (Can use 2 or more at the same time)

Card Sub-Type: (Normal, Effect, Gemini, Toon, Tuner and Union) (Can use 2 or more at the same time)

Type: (Real or Fakes Types, I accept them all)

Attribute: (Real Attributes, whitout Special Template) (Clear, Data, Steel, Lava, Half, PhyChic, Frost, Element, Thunder, Demon or Hybrid Attribute) (I do half-half Attributes (Ex: Clear-Demon Attribute))

Effect: (Can put one or not)

Stars Effect: (Normal, Any Color, Ghost Stars, Heaven Stars, Dark Fusion Stars and Demon Stars) (I can use 2 or more different types of stars) (If you want more than 1 different type of stars in your card you must pay 2-3 Points for 15 Stars of that color)

Image: (Can give me one or not)

Special Template (1 Point): (Ghost Template) (Color Template (LQ)) (RA, SLIFER and OBELISK Template (MQ)) (Sea Template) (Forest Template) (TV Series Template(No borders, Any ATK or DEF, only effect monster (MQ))) (Demon Template) (Pharaoah Template) (Demon Wolf Template)

Special Border (2 +Rep):

• Gold (Normal, Blinds or Holo)
  • Black Gold (Normal)
  • Ghost (Normal)
  • Black Ghost (Normal)
  • Red (Normal or Holo)
  • Black Red (Normal)
  • Blue (Normal or Holo)
  • Black Blue (Normal)
  • Purple (Normal or Holo)
  • Black Purple (Normal)
  • Green (Normal )
  • Black Green (Normal)
  • Black Pink (Normal)
  • Abstract 1 (Normal)
  • Abstract 2 (Normal)
  • Abstract 3 (Normal)
  • Aneurism (Normal)
  • Lemonade (Normal or Holo)
  • Lovely Sea (Normal or Holo)
  • Sunrise (Normal or Holo)
  • Rainbow (Normal)

[spoiler=Examples]

PharaoahPyromacer.pngasdfasdf.jpgAngelDemonWolf.pngDemonWolfApocalypse.pngShadowDemon.png

[spoiler=Best Example]

Five-HeadedWhiteMetalDragon.png

Price:

• 15-30points per card (extras not included)

• 5-15 points per card to the first 5 costumers (extras not included)

Please Fill the Form

+Reps Apriciated

You MUST give Credit to me in your SIGNATURE or wherever you use a card made by ME

Name: Pharaoah Pyromancer

Level: 13

Colour: Black

CArd type: Monster

Card sub-type: Gemini (can you make it to Double Gemini?)

Type: Zombie

Attribute: Demon (or if you could make an Undead Attribute, I will pay 75 points)

Effect: This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 5 Zombie-type monsters in your Graveyard from play. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell Card or Trap Cards effects. You can Normal Summon this monster again to make it have theese effects:

•You can only activate this effect when you have 4 or more cards in your hand. You can discard your entire hand to destroy all cards on the field except this card. Then, your opponent can Special Summon a Lv7 or lower monster from his/her Graveyard.

•Discard your top 5 cards of your deck. Special Summon 1 Zombie-type monster that you have discarded by this effect. This effect can only be used once each turn.

•When 1 of your opponents monsters have declared battle with this card, you can pay 1000 Life Points to remove this card from play until your next Standby Phase. Then Special Summon and Normal Summon this card again.

You can Normal Summon this card for the second time to make it have this effect:

•When this card is destroyed, remove it from play and Special Summon 1 Fiery Mummy Token (ATK: 0, DEF: 0) to your side of the field. You can tribute the Fiery Mummy Token to Special Summon 1 Zombie-type monster in your Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

Star Effect: Dark Syncro stars.

Image:

b5e297a5.jpg

Tell me the price, and I'll pay.

@moppp: i will give to you by tomorrow or friday.

Tell you the price later.

+Reps apriciated

Sorry, i cant do the attribute, i had bouth those attributes and buy an attribute whit his rights costs 200 points for me, i am not selling, but if you want send me 200 points and i will get you the attribute as your own, then you can sell it and use it anywhere you wnat whitout giving credit to nobody.

Here it is:

[spoiler=mopp]

PharaoahPyromnacer.png

sorry, i couldn't find my Dark Synchro Stars, so i putted Demon Stars, Tell me if you dont like it.

I putted Gold Borders by the House, to compensate you by the stars.

Do you want me to do a TV series card, only by 5 points??? It is like the cards they use in TV.

Price: 25 Points and 2 +Reps in this post

@mopp: your card is done but i can only upload it this thurday (Maybe) thats because ive made the card in school and i didnt had time to upload it and tomorrow we dont have classes.

here is your first card:

PharaoahPyromacer.png

code:

[img=http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af323/MAXIMOSMAX/PharaoahPyromacer.png]

hope you like it, thursday i will post the other one,

sorry about the border of the name, i cant get it.

- Quick question. Do you use the card maker at any point or is it purely done from your templates?

- Reps must at no point be requested as payment.

It depends of the cards (1st line)

Ok, it will cost 2 points (2nd lin)

Name: Pharaoah Pyromancer

Level: 13

Colour: Black

CArd type: Monster

Card sub-type: Gemini (can you make it to Double Gemini?)

Type: Zombie

Attribute: Demon (or if you could make an Undead Attribute, I will pay 75 points)

Effect: This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 5 Zombie-type monsters in your Graveyard from play. This card cannot be destroyed by Spell Card or Trap Cards effects. You can Normal Summon this monster again to make it have theese effects:

•You can only activate this effect when you have 4 or more cards in your hand. You can discard your entire hand to destroy all cards on the field except this card. Then, your opponent can Special Summon a Lv7 or lower monster from his/her Graveyard.

•Discard your top 5 cards of your deck. Special Summon 1 Zombie-type monster that you have discarded by this effect. This effect can only be used once each turn.

•When 1 of your opponents monsters have declared battle with this card, you can pay 1000 Life Points to remove this card from play until your next Standby Phase. Then Special Summon and Normal Summon this card again.

You can Normal Summon this card for the second time to make it have this effect:

•When this card is destroyed, remove it from play and Special Summon 1 Fiery Mummy Token (ATK: 0, DEF: 0) to your side of the field. You can tribute the Fiery Mummy Token to Special Summon 1 Zombie-type monster in your Graveyard to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

Star Effect: Dark Syncro stars.

Image:

b5e297a5.jpg

Tell me the price, and I'll pay.

maybe i can get you the Unded Attribute, it will be 50 points and 3 +Reps (i've heard they give 100 points each) I will give you 1 rep to

Archived