• Ehhh, neutral
    • Needs Improvement
    • Bad
    • SUX
    • Get out of my face or I will erupt

Oh,

iqh82r.gif

[img=http://i54.tinypic.com/iqh82r.gif]

sorry Yugioh42, i dindnt wanted to tell you, but that is not a dark syncro star, that is not the star the appears in the drk syncros, I want 1 of those, and i am asking urakay, maibe he has 1, but please try to do it whit a transparent back ground

how Much?

i didnt really do a good job of it so im tackin off a couple points, it would be 5 each but just 4 right now..

sorry Yugioh42, i dindnt wanted to tell you, but that is not a dark syncro star, that is not the star the appears in the drk syncros, I want 1 of those, and i am asking urakay, maibe he has 1, but please try to do it whit a transparent back ground

If this is what your looking for it'll be 1 point.

OD701.png

no, thanks, i alredy got i want.

i have a request for splices, complicated one:

Name of Splice:Kayzard

Pokemon in splice: Put me the body of rayquaza, 2 big charizard wings, at the midle of the body, Groundon's Arms, hands, legs, and feet, Kyogre's Head an Tail

You do realize your 'renders' have white backgrounds therefore are not renders also no file is too small to have transparency (heck I've been able to the Pokemon Gym badges with a transparent background so a YGO 'star' should be no problem). With sigs if they have to provide their background and image, what do you actually do? You should be able to make your own background in the very least.

I appreciate it if you don't rip off members with white backgrounds on renders, they can't use them without rendering them themselves so if Sapphire has paid, refund them until you can provide those 'renders' backgroundless.

You do realize your 'renders' have white backgrounds therefore are not renders also no file is too small to have transparency (heck I've been able to the Pokemon Gym badges with a transparent background so a YGO 'star' should be no problem). With sigs if they have to provide their background and image, what do you actually do? You should be able to make your own background in the very least.

I appreciate it if you don't rip off members with white backgrounds on renders, they can't use them without rendering them themselves so if Sapphire has paid, refund them until you can provide those 'renders' backgroundless.

Okay? Ill refund the points but I know I DID the work. And I dont think Im ripping off anyone since other shops tower they're prices really high. And I actually do a lot.

Yes they have higher prices, but they actually render. You didn't. Sort it out or I will close the shop for misselling.

Close the shop. I really dont care, Ive been here for about a month and all YCM has made me do is rush myself to do something. This is all Bull. I dont even know why I joined because this is just retarded. Ill be leaving YCM because staff, mainly you Yin, are acting really serious about all this pretend " Go Red White Eyes Dragon, I choose you!! " stuff. Ban me I dont care. Everyone at YCM needs to get a life, Even me, I admit that but it was a stupid Decision to join YCM. "Sort it out or I will close the shop for misselling." Wow Yin, you need to get a life more than anyone here. It isnt a real shop, GET A LIFE DAMNIT!! Theres plenty of other forums I could join. Goodbye YCM, f*** YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

Close the shop. I really dont care, Ive been here for about a month and all YCM has made me do is rush myself to do something. This is all Bull. I dont even know why I joined because this is just retarded. Ill be leaving YCM because staff, mainly you Yin, are acting really serious about all this pretend " Go Red White Eyes Dragon, I choose you!! " stuff. Ban me I dont care. Everyone at YCM needs to get a life, Even me, I admit that but it was a stupid Decision to join YCM. "Sort it out or I will close the shop for misselling." Wow Yin, you need to get a life more than anyone here. It isnt a real shop, GET A LIFE DAMNIT!! Theres plenty of other forums I could join. Goodbye YCM, f*** YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

OOOHH!!! Wow, he told Yin off. But he's Right, Im gonna leave YCM too. I bet 90% of the people in YCM dont have girlfriends and the 9% that do, have ugly ones. The other 1% like me, are just lucky. Bye Bye YCM

Archived