Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yikes, this place has been a little dead!

I am in production of some new archetypes and card ideas I will relay in the next while. I would like to start a new discussion topic:

"When should we have our next set?"

I know we just came off of one, but I think we need to have a plan. LCCG League kinda got off to a rough start as nobody was really duelling, but I hope we can all start putting a little more time into duelling hopefully!

Personally if you want to duel me, I will be around tomorrow to duel as I know have a deck so if you want to see Leo duel (which is sadly a rare sight) please come down to the forum chat and issue me a challenge!

Also, another thing is, I really hope we can try out the magazine idea again. Talk to me on chat if you want to see if we can get that idea going.

I am in production of some new archetypes and card ideas I will relay in the next while. I would like to start a new discussion topic:

"When should we have our next set?" = "Somewhere in mid january to early february"

I know we just came off of one, but I think we need to have a plan. LCCG League kinda got off to a rough start as nobody was really duelling, but I hope we can all start putting a little more time into duelling hopefully!

Personally if you want to duel me, I will be around tomorrow to duel as I know have a deck so if you want to see Leo duel (which is sadly a rare sight) please come down to the forum chat and issue me a challenge! = "Hope you won't disappear when a challange is issued :P."

Also, another thing is, I really hope we can try out the magazine idea again. Talk to me on chat if you want to see if we can get that idea going.

"When should we have our next set?"

Personally if you want to duel me, I will be around tomorrow to duel as I know have a deck so if you want to see Leo duel (which is sadly a rare sight) please come down to the forum chat and issue me a challenge!

Next set? I was actually thinking we should have more mini-sets at shorter intervals than big 200 ish card sets. We have some new members that want to submit cards. So if you agree with that idea then the next mini-set should be early January.

If the mini-sets are an idea then how about "booster pack" tournaments focusing on those new sets? Ideas in progress, i know.

Magazine? Yes.

Next set? I was actually thinking we should have more mini-sets at shorter intervals than big 200 ish card sets. We have some new members that want to submit cards. So if you agree with that idea then the next mini-set should be early January.

If the mini-sets are an idea then how about "booster pack" tournaments focusing on those new sets? Ideas in progress, i know.

Magazine? Yes.

explain more details on about mini-sets ok?

I like the idea of a "Booster Pack" tourny. Would help people get more familiar with the cards and might get them to use it in mainstream LCCG.

I say we should start taking names of new members who would like to contribute to a mini-set of sorts.

But for me, I want to know when we are going to have the next mainstream set just so I know for reference.

On topic of the magazine, if anybody has any idea how we can actually get it going this time we can discuss it :P.

EDIT: I like that idea as well Seattleite. It would be a good idea so we aren't constantly waiting on people to submit cards.

Archived