Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG ~ hey look a title that makes sense now. /ok

.Leo

Banner2.png

Leo's Created Card Game

Leo's CCG is a club in where we create custom cards and duel with them in tournaments, casual duels and championships. We make 150-200 card sets that will be used in duels with other members of the club. We will be dueling on YVD due to the ability to add new cards.

We also use a program by Seattleite called "Duel Portal".

YVD Usernames

LeoMence - .Leo

seattleite - seattleite

Evanm7 - Evanm7

WereLord - WereLord

Skizo- SnowyAsh

.:Corbenik:.- scheath666

dtwrules- dtwrules

Tungsten Butterfly-

Darkest Hour-

Aquamarius-

Archaelus-

JudoKan-

SlasherEclipseSight-

MBArceus-

InsertNameHere- Duel-King-12345

Entry Application:

Username:

Card Making Experience:

Will you Duel and be Active?:

[spoiler=Members]

+Leadership+

+LeoMence

Skizo

Facilities Manager

Seattleite

.:Corbenik:.

+Members+

Tungsten Butterfly (LCCG Forums Only)

Corbenik

Dtwrules

Archaelus

JudoKan

SlasherEclipse

MBArceus

Evanm7

WereLord

Darkest Hour

Aquamarius

InsertNameHere

If you have applied before and are not on this list, post in the thread and I will get you added.

[spoiler=Rules]

-All YCM Rules Apply.

-Spam will be dealt with severly.

-Trolling also will be dealt with severly.

-Please follow the proper submission rules. If we say PM Leo and Skizo, don't post cards for submission here, unless you want them edited/discussed.

[spoiler=Tier List]

Tier 1 Decks

Antennae

Mezzo TC

Tier 2 Decks

Zombies

Tier 3 Decks

Candy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to our new thread everyone! Nothing has changed since the old thread. For those who are new I am Seattleite and co-leader of LCCG. We are the longest standing CCG on YCM!

We have tons of cool stuff in this CCG. You can also find these links in Leo's post too:

our Wikia, where cards are archived: http://yugiohccg.wikia.com/wiki/CCG_Wiki

our Forum, which is like the lounge of the LCCG, and includes a chat feature: http://lccg.forumotion.com/

our Fan Fiction, which adds a little story to the LCCG. Plot and Chapters mostly made by Evanm7 (sometimes LeoMence): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/229422-yu-gi-oh-aspiring-beginnings/

And we also have our custom program for our club which, can be best described as a mix between YVD and Yugioh Online. But you need to ask me to get it. It also has a built-in YVD codes creator.

And here was our old thread, but we shouldn't need it anymore: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/195151-leos-yu-gi-oh-ccg/

So if you join, you get access to all this cool stuff ;) We also have 3 sets so far, Tournaments and many duelers in our club.

Hey, I ran it more then Leo!

They need a way to get out Pressure-izer faster and search power. They also need protection from battle, seeing as they are weak themselves.

ALSO MORE LEVEL MANIPULATION

|Pressure Shift|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 "Pressure" monster you control, and select 1 other "Pressure" monster on the field. Reduce or increase the selected monsters level by the Tributed monsters level.|

Hey, I ran it more then Leo!

They need a way to get out Pressure-izer faster and search power. They also need protection from battle, seeing as they are weak themselves.

ALSO MORE LEVEL MANIPULATION

|Pressure Shift|0||Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 "Pressure" monster you control, and select 1 other "Pressure" monster on the field. Reduce or increase the selected monsters level by the Tributed monsters level.|

Duly noted.

I might release something I was planning for a while, since even before the reset - a series of Signer Dragon-style Beast-Type Synchros, all with generic 1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner requirements to add splashability to Extra Decks. Seeing as we have little to no Tuner/Synchro support in NASB they will be fine for the metagame.

I might release something I was planning for a while, since even before the reset - a series of Signer Dragon-style Beast-Type Synchros, all with generic 1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner requirements to add splashability to Extra Decks. Seeing as we have little to no Tuner/Synchro support in NASB they will be fine for the metagame.

Ok great Idea and finally someone is commiting something to the Beast types besides me since I've been here

Archived